want to play starfinder?

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Aug 8, 2020 3:34 am
Hey all,

I'm thinking of running a starfinder campaign seems to be some interest here and I've ran Starfinder in the past albeit in person so this should be interesting.

I'm willing to start with one game and If necessary I can probably run maybe 1 or 2 more concurrently.

We'd do posting 3 times a week to start.

Thinking of running either Dead Suns all the way through or Against the Aeon Throne into Signal of Screams either one would work for me but let me know what you all would like to play.

I'm gonna cap party size at 4 as that is what the APs are designed for and it keeps things simple.

Current party
Aug 8, 2020 3:41 am
smiles. .just started one for the first time. looks to be fun.. Another one wouldn't hurt... :)
Aug 8, 2020 3:59 am
I'm keen to play! Count me in please!
Aug 8, 2020 4:00 am
GeneCortess says:
smiles. .just started one for the first time. looks to be fun.. Another one wouldn't hurt... :)
You got it
Aug 8, 2020 4:00 am
Tuatete says:
I'm keen to play! Count me in please!
You got it
Aug 8, 2020 4:01 am
Current party
1.GeneCortess
2.Tuatete
Aug 8, 2020 4:14 am
claypigeons says:
I'll join you
You're in
Aug 8, 2020 4:14 am
Current party
1.GeneCortess
2.Tuatete
3.claypigeons
Aug 8, 2020 4:15 am
Whats everyone playing then? so there are no double ups!
Aug 8, 2020 4:17 am
For character creation You can use any published class or race no third party stuff and we will use standard array for skill unless you would prefer rolling for them. Also what would you guys like to play dead suns or against the aeon throne
Aug 8, 2020 4:24 am
I'm good with either adventure. I haven't played a ton of Starfinder, so they are all new to me.

As for character creation, again, I am fine with whatever everyone else wants to do.

I would like to play a soldier, maybe uplifted bear
Aug 8, 2020 5:28 am
GeneCortess says:
Unless there's someone new out there, or who hasn't played Starfinder before, who might want to get into a game.

Do what you like, of course, there's no rule against it, but it's nice to share the wealth. Not that I want a spot, it just seems like with as many people as jumped on the waiting list for the last Starfinder ad, doubling up before people have a chance to even see the ad is kind of rough.
Aug 8, 2020 7:24 am
it's honestly fine I'm not going to reject anybody out of hand and I'm willing to run multiple campaigns if necessary to get everyone interested so feel free to reply and we will see if we can get you in
Aug 8, 2020 8:24 am
I've never played it, but I've looked longingly at it for awhile. If you need another body, I think I have an android mechanic tucked away somewhere...
Aug 8, 2020 1:53 pm
Interested please
Aug 8, 2020 8:38 pm
I'm interested if a spot opens up, thanks!
Aug 8, 2020 8:38 pm
I would love to but you appear full.
Aug 8, 2020 8:56 pm
Ok looks like interest is a thing if I can get one more I can run two campaigns I might consider running one with three though just depends on what we get but two campaigns is likely

1.against the aeon throne into signal of screams
2.dead suns all the way through

For everyone that has responded so far sound off with your preferred AP up to 4 for each and I’ll get some stuff started
Aug 8, 2020 9:44 pm
I sent everyone in here an invite let me know if you didn't get one
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.