want to play starfinder?

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Aug 8, 2020 10:18 pm
Thanks, any AP works for me. I have the core book but I have never played or run SF
Aug 8, 2020 11:19 pm
iXDarthCaedusXi says:
I sent everyone in here an invite let me know if you didn't get one
I don't seem to have received an invite
Aug 10, 2020 3:17 am
If there's still room, I'm interested. Thanks!
Aug 10, 2020 3:21 am
we are a bit full If somebody drops out I will definitely let you know though
Aug 10, 2020 10:25 pm
I'd like to throw my hat in the ring too. I'd love to play starfinder, I've got a couple of character ideas...
Last edited August 10, 2020 10:26 pm
Aug 10, 2020 10:27 pm
I’ll let you know if we get some space
Aug 18, 2020 1:53 pm
I started playing Starfinder, as GM, about two years ago at the place I was working. Unfortunately, the workplace moved, and I decided not to go with it. So, I've got the core rule book, but nothing more. I'd love to play.

I read before playing, a criticism that being the ship's engineer was boring. So I decided as GM to make the ship's computer, also the ship's engineer. And play them as an android NPC that never leaves the ship. It was working out really well (his name we Fe-O, and he was a classic sci-fi gorilla with a TV set for a head) he would fill the rolls of engineer, and computer, and would also call players back to the ship if there was an emergency. This was a great tool when a player couldn't make it, the story would continue as if they had to rush back to the ship because Fe-O called and the rest of the party carried on.
Last edited August 18, 2020 1:55 pm
Aug 18, 2020 2:00 pm
Sounds interesting.
Aug 18, 2020 2:10 pm
and sorry, I'm new, what does AP mean?
Aug 18, 2020 2:19 pm
Adventure Path, generally a series of connected modules

You do not have permission to post in this thread.