What’s up everyone!?

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Aug 8, 2020 5:56 pm
I’ve always been a bit awkward at introductions, so instead, here is the link to my tinder bio:

Just kidding, but here are some things about me:
I’ve always been a gamer but growing up I was never exposed to tabletop role playing specifically. Which was tragic. When I started working at ‘The Library’ I was introduced to the lovely people responsible for dragging me, feet first, kicking and screaming into the dark underbelly of TTRPG. Now 3 years later I’ve got 4 different in person TTRPG’s going. They range in DND 5e, Pathfinder 2e and a friend’s home-brew. I also participate daily in a writing sim based on Warehouse 13. Of course, that combined with the 2 MMORPG’s I play, a full-time job and school, isn’t enough to keep me occupied so I have decided to learn more about play by post gaming.

As a player I tend to play the character type "Literal Trash with a Heart of Gold". I know those are common character traits, but I promise you’ve never met my type of dumpster fire before. I love deadpan and gallows humor. I can blend in with a more serious toned campaign as well as a ‘Holy Grail’ Adventure. My number one pet peeve is playing with the group and not against it.

I’m going to keep my eye out for a game with a horror setting, and I’d love to play in a Call of Cthulhu adventure.

I also enjoy long walks on the beach and would love to make some friends so feel free to hit me up.

~Muse

Len

Aug 8, 2020 6:46 pm
Welcome, WckdMuse!
Aug 8, 2020 6:53 pm
Greetings! Abandon all hope, ye who enter here
Aug 8, 2020 7:10 pm
Welcome Muse!

There have been some CoC games here a while ago. I haven't seen a new one start up in a while but I'm sure there will be more! Keep your eyes on the Games Tavern. If someone starts a game you might be interested in, that's where you'll find it.

If you want to see how GP functions, check out the New GP Member Guide and maybe look through some public games as well.

You might also want to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

Happy gaming!
Aug 8, 2020 7:41 pm
Welcome WckdMuse.

I'm sure you'll find what you are looking for here. New games are popping up all the time.

Have fun!
Aug 8, 2020 9:12 pm
Hello and welcome!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.