Hi

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Sep 2, 2020 10:25 am
Hello fellow storytellers! I'm new here, but not new to play-by-forum (or play-by-post) gaming.

I've been into the hobby for a little over 7 years and recently finished up a year-long campaign via Discord.

I'll play just about any system/setting. So, if you need a dedicated player then I'm there for you.

I also pretty much only GM Savage Worlds games these days. Both published settings and some of my own homebrews.

I'm happy to be here.
Sep 2, 2020 10:28 am
Welcome, Wanderer!

If you want to see how GP functions, check out the New GP Member Guide and maybe look through some public games as well.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You might also want to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

Happy gaming!
Sep 2, 2020 11:52 am
Welcome from another Savage username! I've never actually played Savage Worlds, though. :)
Sep 2, 2020 11:55 am
SavageWanderer82, I'm starting up a 4e Ravenloft game, just in case you're interested.
Sep 2, 2020 12:07 pm
SavageBob says:
Welcome from another Savage username! I've never actually played Savage Worlds, though. :)
This is a sad thing in my opinion! :) You should give it a go. I was actually advised about this forum because of its built-in mechanism to allow card dealing.
Sep 2, 2020 12:09 pm
PHIL490 says:
SavageWanderer82, I'm starting up a 4e Ravenloft game, just in case you're interested.
Oh nice. Lovely setting. I've looked over it briefly, but never actually played 4e. I do believe I bought the .pdf a while back, but only ever glanced over it at the time...maybe I tried like one adventure module with a friend. If you're cool with a bit of a 4e N00B then I could give it a go.

Let me check and I'll let you know asap.
Sep 2, 2020 12:24 pm
Hello and welcome
Sep 2, 2020 12:27 pm
Savage.Wanderer.82 says:
PHIL490 says:
Oh nice. Lovely setting. I've looked over it briefly, but never actually played 4e. I do believe I bought the .pdf a while back, but only ever glanced over it at the time...maybe I tried like one adventure module with a friend. If you're cool with a bit of a 4e N00B then I could give it a go.

Let me check and I'll let you know asap.
New players are fine. Just gotta read a bit, and I can help too. Apply to it if you want thanks.
Sep 2, 2020 12:57 pm
Thank you. Thanks to all for the welcomes.
Sep 2, 2020 2:05 pm
Hello and welcome!
Sep 2, 2020 3:33 pm
Welcome!

Len

Sep 2, 2020 6:50 pm
Welcome!
Sep 2, 2020 6:53 pm
Howdy!
Sep 2, 2020 9:10 pm
Hello from the west coast of Canada!
Sep 3, 2020 9:06 pm
Welcome aboard

You do not have permission to post in this thread.