LFP: Lady Blackbird

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Sep 12, 2020 1:03 pm
There is an index of public games here.
Sep 14, 2020 9:36 am
Um... what happened to this game? It seems to have been closed without a word to the players?
Sep 14, 2020 10:14 am
Another game from Savage disappeared without a word too...
Sep 14, 2020 10:55 am
His whole profile seems to have disappeared
Sep 14, 2020 11:07 am
TheVagrant says:
Is that the other one Savage.Wanderer.82 was running?
gurthor says:
What does that mean?
Sep 14, 2020 11:47 am
Savage also left my game without warning. I wonder if this all is actually intended, or maybe a bug/hack? I hope they're okay...
Sep 14, 2020 12:01 pm
It's not the first time a new member has opened up a game or multiple and then just disappeared, deleting the game without a warning. If it is a bug, I assume Savage will return with a new account soon but I doubt it.
Sep 14, 2020 2:05 pm
CESN says:
TheVagrant says:
Is that the other one Savage.Wanderer.82 was running?
gurthor says:
What does that mean?
Mostly I mean his profile pic disappeared ^^
Last edited September 14, 2020 2:05 pm
Sep 14, 2020 2:10 pm
I mentioned earlier that I was planning to try running Lady Blackbird soon, so I'd be interested to step in as gm if the players are still interested. I'm assuming you haven't gotten too far yet. I'll need to setup a new forum and you can fill me in on what happened/been established so far and then we can continue. I'm a bit busy this week, but will have time starting next week, so that gives Savage.Wanderer time to come back in case the game deletion was a mistake or they had an emergency but can return soon.
Sep 14, 2020 2:12 pm
can you see this?

we basically picked the charatcers and make some background decisions :D
Last edited September 14, 2020 2:13 pm
Sep 14, 2020 2:16 pm
we basically finished the equivalent of a session zero, no IC posts have been made yet
Sep 14, 2020 2:17 pm
Oh perfect, I can see that, so that makes it easy. I'll read it over this week and if there's no word from Savage.Wanderer then we can continue.
Sep 14, 2020 2:23 pm
That would be very generous of you, Chalrytharendir.
Sep 14, 2020 2:34 pm
Yes, Chalrytharendir, that would be really cool.
Sep 17, 2020 7:19 am
It certainly looks as though the OP has absconded. Chalrytharendir, I'd say you're in the clear to take over this game, if you're still of a mind to.
Sep 17, 2020 3:08 pm
Cool, I've read over the forum and like the ideas that you've established so far. I'll start setting up a new forum. It might not be until the weekend because I'm traveling this week, but I'm excited to get started!
Sep 17, 2020 3:15 pm
Hey, we're just happy that you're willing to step up and run it! Take all the time you need!
Sep 17, 2020 3:41 pm
Cool thanks, shouldn't take too long I hope. Just wanted to give you a heads up so you didn't think I offered to take over and then immediately started ghosting 👻
Sep 21, 2020 8:39 am
I've setup a new game forum and sent invites. Here's the Game Details page if you don't get the invite. Looking forward to starting the game!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.