Salutations

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Sep 19, 2020 4:15 pm
Bows low...

Hello gamer folk. I'm a fellow from the U.S. that enjoys this hobby in real life.....but, that has become increasingly difficult over the last few years and especially the last 6 months or so. Therefore, here I am among you wonderfully experience digital guides and players. I do have some experience with these types of venues as both a story guide and a player. I hope to segue easily into your forums and join in the fun.

I will literally play just about anything. I've got some experience across multiple genres and systems. My go-to systems are: Year Zero Engine, Savage Worlds, any OSR clone or variant and with some reservation...GURPS...yes, that crunchy of crunch games.

God bless and take care.

P.S. My apologies for posting this in the general chat thread first.
Sep 19, 2020 4:30 pm
Welcome!
Sep 19, 2020 6:06 pm
Howdy! Nothing wrong with crunchy games.
Sep 19, 2020 6:08 pm
Welcome, Lancelot!

If you want to see how GP functions, check out the New GP Member Guide and maybe look through some public games as well.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You might also want to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

Happy gaming!
Sep 19, 2020 6:10 pm
Welcome aboard
Welcome. I've been running the starter adventure for Vaesen here, which uses the Year Zero Engine. Seems solid so far.
SavageBob says:
Howdy! Nothing wrong with crunchy games.
I agree. ;)
Sep 19, 2020 6:11 pm
Qralloq says:
Welcome. I've been running the starter adventure for Vaesen here, which uses the Year Zero Engine. Seems solid so far.
Well done! I actually don't have Vaesen yet. I hope you're enjoying it. I own the other YZE games, but I'm excited about that one.
Sep 19, 2020 6:32 pm
SirLancelot82 says:

Well done! I actually don't have Vaesen yet. I hope you're enjoying it. I own the other YZE games, but I'm excited about that one.
We're just getting into the horror elements. So far, I've found the setting evocative, but shortly we should know if the system itself is appropriate for horror, or detracts from it.
Sep 19, 2020 6:49 pm
Qralloq says:
SirLancelot82 says:

We're just getting into the horror elements. So far, I've found the setting evocative, but shortly we should know if the system itself is appropriate for horror, or detracts from it.
Nice. It does work well, at least imo, to evoke that flavor in the Alien game. :) Let me know how it works out for you all.
Sep 19, 2020 7:34 pm
Welcome!

Len

Sep 20, 2020 12:58 am
Welcome Lancelot!
Sep 20, 2020 4:00 am
Welcome! We are happy to have you.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.