Hi! New to the site!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Sep 25, 2020 7:07 am
Hi everyone!

I'm new to the site. I heard about it via DMsblock. I don't get to play DnD irl very often. This burdens my mind as I have a million campaign ideas but nowhere near enough time to explore them irl. So I would gladly start or join games :)

My biggest hope is to play in a world of my making that is a magic the gathering fan fiction writing as well.

Feel free to say hey :)
Sep 25, 2020 7:13 am
Welcome, th3kandiman!

I think another member started an M:tG inspired game a while ago and there were plenty of interested players so I'm sure you'd be able to find people for your idea as well.
And needing more campaigns than you can feasibly play irl is exactly what this site is for!

If you want to see how GP functions, check out the New GP Member Guide and maybe look through some public games as well.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You might also want to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

Happy gaming!
Sep 25, 2020 2:33 pm
Hello and welcome!
Sep 25, 2020 3:36 pm
Welcome aboard
Sep 25, 2020 10:41 pm
Hi and welcome!

Len

Sep 25, 2020 11:08 pm
Welcome Candyman!

Love MtG. I ran and played in a few Ravnica games as well as a Theros game. What's your fanfic game idea about? No pressure to reveal if you're not there yet.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.