OOC Thread.

load previous
Dec 19, 2020 7:54 pm
Oh my. All the best to you. Get well
Feb 24, 2021 9:59 pm
hey folks, I was looking for the ship map, I remember the GM posted it somewhere, but cannot find it anywhere?
Feb 25, 2021 12:33 am
Thanks saevikas
Mar 12, 2021 3:20 am
Qralloq, what the hell? That's your third double in a row! XD

I'm laughing so hard right now...
Mar 12, 2021 3:36 am
I WAS SUPPOSED TO WIPE THE FLOOR WITH THESE CLOWNS.
BEELZEBUB HAD FORSAKEN ME!!!
Mar 16, 2021 4:47 pm
I'm sensing the scenario is basically over. Lorenzo's plans for multi-murderdeathkill have been thoroughly and repeatedly thwarted by the RNG gods, and maybe poor planning. Kill him on screen or off, let's move on.
Mar 16, 2021 4:52 pm
Who knows, maybe if you keep rolling doubles and collecting Karma Points, you'll eventually become immortal... :P
Mar 16, 2021 4:54 pm
Yeah, I took my shot.

FYI, if you had went with my plan, I was going to unfreeze Lorenzo and split the money with him. But no killing the rest.
I was going to inject him with a harmless solution and tell him it was poison. I would give him the antidote when we were off the ship and I had my money.
Anna is getting near retirement and she is broke.
Mar 16, 2021 5:02 pm
Machiabelly says:
Yeah, I took my shot.

FYI, if you had went with my plan, I was going to unfreeze Lorenzo and split the money with him. But no killing the rest.
I was going to inject him with a harmless solution and tell him it was poison. I would give him the antidote when we were off the ship and I had my money.
Anna is getting near retirement and she is broke.
Haha, that's really great!
Mar 16, 2021 7:47 pm
Alright, there was a request for that, so here are the relationships maps.

There was a sort of love triangle of sort between Siri Ahlgren, Lorenzo Ramos, and Joseph Cole. Though it seems things were more serious between Siri and Joseph.

Dimitra Christos was originally distracting some of the male personnel from her contraband in the starboard cargo bay by sleeping with Frederick Lindswirth and Pierre Cheung. Though, eventually she developed feelings for Lindswirth (who also reciprocated such feelings) and felt awful for "cheating on him" with Cheung.

After Siri's death, Gaila became closer to Joseph Cole, mostly to help him go through the loss of Siri, and partly out of fear of her stalker (see below). Had Cole not been murdered, who knows how those feelings might have evolved...

Sam "Squat" McGinnis was obsessed with Gaila Greyfox to the point of stalking her. The fact that he had stopped taking his anti-psychosis medication did not helped.

Anna McGregor sadly could not get over her Bill, and remained celibate. Though Pierre Cheung was the crew member closer to her age and she may or may not have thought about starting a relationship with him (deep space missions get really long after all)...
Mar 16, 2021 10:18 pm
Thanks for running this Kalajel
Mar 16, 2021 11:10 pm
yes, awesome game, and interesting system - thank you

You do not have permission to post in this thread.