OOC Thread.

Oct 2, 2020 5:05 am
This thread is made to avoid clogging up the main game thread with OOC discussions.
Oct 2, 2020 5:34 pm
Just out of curiosity, to see if I set my permissions right, everyone can see their own secret section and none of the other player's secret sections?
Oct 2, 2020 5:43 pm
I can only see mine.
Oct 2, 2020 5:52 pm
Good.
Oct 2, 2020 6:12 pm
Same
Oct 2, 2020 6:16 pm
yes just mine here, too
Oct 2, 2020 9:44 pm
Same here.
Oct 2, 2020 11:17 pm
Cool. It seems I did everything correctly then.
Oct 3, 2020 12:18 pm
I kept looking for the invite on the site and not my email; how quickly my brain loses information it should already know.

I can see there are threads but they all say no post.
Oct 3, 2020 1:22 pm
Welcome Fox. Yeah, since you had not accepted the invite yet, I could not set your permissions. I'll go ahead and take care of that now...
Oct 4, 2020 7:16 pm
By the way, I don't see any of the threads now, including mine.
Oct 4, 2020 7:58 pm
I still see my secret thread, just fyi
Oct 4, 2020 8:17 pm
Qralloq says:
I still see my secret thread, just fyi
Me too! Just my secret thread which is how it's supposed to work, I think
Last edited October 4, 2020 8:18 pm
Oct 4, 2020 9:16 pm
FoxRafer says:
By the way, I don't see any of the threads now, including mine.
Should be fixed.
Oct 4, 2020 11:28 pm
I wanted to keep everyone informed on the progress.

I have 1 trouble and a few [No]vice traits left to assign. But everything else is pretty much done. We should definitely be able to officially start this game at some point during the week.
Oct 4, 2020 11:50 pm
Yeah. Looking forward to it
Oct 5, 2020 11:29 pm
Good news, today was a relatively slow work day and I got really inspired for some odd reason sitting at work with very little to do... So I've completed all the character sheets. I've taken some liberties with the traits, some are a bit broader than I'd normally allow in games, but given the one-shot nature of the game, and the fact that rolling might allow you to recover your memories faster, I think it'll be okay.

Also, given the fact that you had little input on your character creation, and still want you to feel some level of attachment to your characters and/or the game. I was thinking of getting you involved to fill in details or minor plot developments. For example I might say: Looks like a critical component of your FTL drive has burnt out! What's the name of that components, and how many hours do you think it'll take you to fix it?" That's your cue to take some narrative control and go crazy with your techno-babble.

I'm trying something, not sure if it'll work, but hopefully we'll all have fun.

Last thing I really need to do right now is redraw a diagram of the ship. I'm not too happy with the original one I've made, and since I got caught up in finishing the characters early, I think I can afford to take some time to re-work that.
Oct 5, 2020 11:34 pm
Cool with me!
Oct 6, 2020 1:43 am
Sounds neat. Looking forwards to the game.
Oct 6, 2020 2:09 am
This is a really cool idea; looking forward to playing!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.