OOC Thread.

load previous
Oct 6, 2020 4:36 pm
I'm submit a character sheet with an avatar shortly and then begin postings.
Oct 7, 2020 1:21 am
saevikas says:
OOC:
Just submitted my character. Added that she has a prosthetic arm, since it fits in with both the art that I found and her background. Hopefully that's okay.
Not gonna lie, the mechanical arm surprised me a bit as I had already prepared something else for the "accident" in your background, but it's fine. It could have been a really bad accident...
Oct 7, 2020 2:34 am
I'm fine if the traits are also related to the accident, since the arm is mostly dressing. Pile it on. I can take it.
Last edited October 7, 2020 2:34 am
Oct 7, 2020 2:05 pm
A bit of bad news, squadfather44 has bowed out as his work load has suddenly increased. Not sure if I should rework the traits so one of you can have a medic, or if I should try to recruit a new player instead.
Oct 7, 2020 2:38 pm
Maybe try for 36 hours to recruit then adapt if necessary?
Oct 7, 2020 3:07 pm
Would it work with one of us taking the medic in addition to their character? Or does the memory loss thing make it impossible?
Oct 7, 2020 3:28 pm
The font is evocative, but GP mobile doesn't handle it well.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3ow0kxu8ehb7lzf/Screenshot_20201007-092319_Chrome.jpg?dl=1
Oct 7, 2020 3:32 pm
Dr_B says:
Would it work with one of us taking the medic in addition to their character? Or does the memory loss thing make it impossible?
As I said, I could shuffle some traits to make one of you a doctor in addition to your regular role/occupation. I wouldn't tell you which one of you has become become a doc though, as part of the amnesia gimmick...

@ Qralloq: Damn, I was afraid this would happen...

Edit: for those of you on mobile who could not read the original test, here it is in normal font.
OOC:
Warning!
Warning!

Ship pulled out of FTL Travel by unknown strong gravitational body.

Trace amounts of Hawking radiation detected.

Probability: 97.48333% of rogue wandering hypermass.

Estimated time to event horizon: Approximately 5 hours, at which point ship will be unable to escape gravitational well.

Cryo Sleep interrupted.

Head to helm and manually move ship away from hypermass, then plot new FTL course to destination.
Oct 7, 2020 4:01 pm
Did my character learn her name? And was there anything else in her footlocker?
Oct 7, 2020 4:04 pm
Oh crap, I completely forgot about you. Sorry.
Oct 7, 2020 6:11 pm
Qralloq says:
Maybe try for 36 hours to recruit then adapt if necessary?
I second that proposal ;)
Oct 7, 2020 7:54 pm
kalajel says:
Oh crap, I completely forgot about you. Sorry.
Just them? Or did I miss a post?
Oct 7, 2020 8:00 pm
Oh, sorry about that.
Oct 7, 2020 9:23 pm
Boooooooooo. I am here
Oct 7, 2020 9:23 pm
I can see all secret threads, but I didn't look
Oct 7, 2020 9:28 pm
Fixed now. You can check the character creation thread on how I handle character creation for this game.

Also, welcome!
Oct 8, 2020 4:11 pm
Everything's going nice so far. I'll pause a bit to allow for FoxRaver and Machiabelly to catch up with the posting.
Oct 9, 2020 3:59 pm
Everyone read their notes and ready to move on?
Oct 9, 2020 4:30 pm
kalajel says:
Everyone read their notes and ready to move on?
Aye sir!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.