OOC Chat

load previous
Aug 21, 2018 2:48 pm
It is a horror game, you could just start killing people off or making them go insane.
Aug 21, 2018 8:20 pm
Well, Clive has already been dragged off, Eugene has not returned to the group so that leaves Bill...
Aug 31, 2018 12:41 am
In case you missed it, Keleth has a competition on to win some lovely dice.
Sep 1, 2018 10:40 am
New characters are ready to go and the action will continue soon!
Nov 4, 2018 8:10 pm
In case you weren't aware, the site had a big meltdown this week and you may have had problems getting onto the site. These issues seem to have been resolved and I look forward to input from everyone to get moving again.
Nov 4, 2018 8:31 pm
It's incredibly fast now. Not sure what the admins did, but they should let other site admins know.
Dec 29, 2018 1:16 pm
I'm back and we're straight into the action. If you've been quiet until now, now's the time!
Dec 31, 2018 3:05 am
Sorry for the delayed response here...lot's of family in town through New Year's, but I'll be back into thereafter!
Last edited December 31, 2018 3:05 am
Feb 18, 2019 1:58 pm
I'll be away til friday so may not be posting until then.
Aug 22, 2019 10:41 pm
I'll be on holiday from this Saturday until the following weekend and I'm likely to be completely off the grid, so we'll be on hold until I return. Sorry for those games in mid combat!
Aug 30, 2019 1:12 pm
Aaaand back!
Sep 15, 2019 7:01 pm
New Cthulhu coming - Flotsam and Jetsam.

I'm starting a new campaign using the new organise play adventures by Chaosium, where the investigators work for Strange but True!

STRANGE BUT TRUE! is a weekly newspaper publishing "true" accounts of the bizarre, the weird, and the frankly unbelievable. Elijah Cleaver, the chief editor and publisher, may have a taste for the outlandish, but he knows that the world is filled with darker secrets than most of his readers could care to imagine. When he can, he uses the resources of his newspaper and its loose network of investigators to uncover the truth and present it to an incredulous readership. Whether or not such investigations result in a publishable story, Cleaver hopes to, at least, make the world a safer place.

As with A Time to Harvest, this game will be episodic, though I suspect the release of new episodes will be faster than we can play through. Having said that, I want players that can post at least every couple of days and I will be giving priority to players in my existing games, before offering it up to the 'hoi polloi'.

Let me know asap if you're interested.
Sep 15, 2019 7:37 pm
oooooh, that sounds cool!!!!
Sep 15, 2019 7:56 pm
You're in. Will remove Mel from this game so you can apply her to the new one.
Sep 16, 2019 5:59 pm
I'd be down for that!
Sep 16, 2019 6:36 pm
OK invite on the way Awsmack
Sep 17, 2019 7:16 am
Invites seem to be misbehaving. Can you apply through the game page Awsmack? https://gamersplane.com/games/2048/
Oct 18, 2019 2:27 pm
away TIL Monday. Might not get to
Dec 4, 2019 10:31 am
https://i.imgur.com/5HLNwTT.jpg

New image of our friends the Mi-Go for the forthcoming Malleus Monstrorum
Apr 11, 2020 9:36 am
Calling all players, is anyone still out there?
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.