OOC Chat

load previous
Mar 4, 2018 10:26 am
That was an awesome game! Thank you, Knifesedgegames! I'm looking forward to another chapter.
Mar 4, 2018 10:49 am
I’ll be getting chapter four started later today.
Mar 8, 2018 5:42 pm
Dude, I just realized I have been playing this game for almost two years now. Holy shit.
Mar 8, 2018 7:33 pm
Kaosanddoom says:
Dude, I just realized I have been playing this game for almost two years now. Holy shit.
And still enjoying it? Nice to be able to have a long form campaign running and it not falling apart
Mar 8, 2018 8:11 pm
Yes I am still enjoying it immensely. Also I just finished up dating Mathis's journal through chapter two, and starting in on chapter 3. You may want to recheck its mythos rating and sanity check. Chapter two is where we learned about Mi-go agents, The men of leng, The moon beasts, etc. So there is quite a bit of lore in the journal now.
Mar 10, 2018 12:49 am
I’m happy with the numbers as is. Although the journal has details, it’s still minor compared to a full tome like the Necronomicon.
Mar 10, 2018 2:05 am
Good. I was hoping I could share what I know without driving everyone insane.
Mar 24, 2018 7:25 pm
FYI
I am headed to New Zealand for a lil over a week. I am back April 6. My posts will be a very low volume while away. Feel free to NPC me after Monday.
Mar 24, 2018 8:34 pm
No probs, I'll be away from my PC next week, so might be a hiatus all round, depending on my connection.
May 16, 2018 6:20 pm
I'm out on the river a few days. Back May 23rd
Jun 14, 2018 11:41 am
Hi everyone. It has been a blast playing with you, and I really wish to continue, but I just can't fit regular posts into my schedule anymore. I am afraid that I'm leaving gamer's plane entirely. Thanks everyone for a great time, I hope you enjoyed playing with me as much as I enjoyed playing with you. Good luck to all of you.
Jun 14, 2018 12:07 pm
That's a shame! Really enjoyed playing with you, I'll keep Eugene as an NPC for now.
Jul 27, 2018 1:00 am
Heya. Just dropped in and peering around. I'll find my feet and start thinking on what I want to make.
Jul 27, 2018 1:06 am
Hey Braven. Short bit of background, a group of students encountered what seem to be an alien race during a summer camp in Vermont. They were either kidnapped , killed or driven mad with one exception - Mathis Steele. He attracted the attention of a Corporation who had an interest in this alien race, known as the Mi-Go and have sent Mathis along with other students and investigators back to Vermont.

I am looking for bring in new characters and at this stage I would be looking for some form of mercenary/soldier/officer. Someone that would be part of a backup team for the group that can easily be slotted into the group. Don't feel you need to read all the action so far, I will fill you in on anything your character would know.

I'll set up a thread for you where we can discuss what you'd like to play.
Jul 27, 2018 1:10 am
Oh, a mercenary/soldier/officer...etc...sounds great! I'll get on over to that thread and figure out what's what.
Jul 27, 2018 1:12 am
https://gamersplane.com/forums/thread/9060/?p=415213#p415213
Jul 31, 2018 12:50 pm
Hey y'all, sorry I dropped off for a few days - long story short, my mom went under surgery last week (everything's fine!) but I had to head home on short notice and help her get settled into recovery. My mind, frankly, wasn't on GamersPlane. But I'm back and ready to update again.
Jul 31, 2018 3:36 pm
Good to hear everything’s fine
Aug 21, 2018 2:27 pm
It seems KJSmith ( Clive) and Metagamegate (Bill) have gone awol , leaving Kaos and Santouche as the only active players. As a result I'm drafting in new blood again (seems like a cyclical process) and we'll have some backup joining soon.
Aug 21, 2018 2:29 pm
It happens. Cthulhu has a way of introducing chaos into the game via real life.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.