Hello there

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 17, 2020 11:33 pm
Hi everyone! New member here. Still new to the forum style of posting, so trying to figure out it works.

As for TTRPGs, I'm still fairly new. I've played a few sessions with my friends irl, until COVID broke us up, so that's really about it. So far I've only had experience with D&D 5e, but I'm open to explore other systems! Medieval fantasy has my heart, but I'm also interested to try out sci-fi, cyberpunk or historical type of games. I've been enjoying some type of roleplaying for a couple years now, so I was every excited when I discovered the play-by-post style and want to give it a try. Also with real life getting busy for me, play-by-post seems like a better option than to find couple hours a week for a session.

Basically, I'm here to play, have fun, and make new friends! I find myself enjoying more of the roleplaying aspect of the game rather than rules and mechanics, to see how my characters become alive by interacting and developing relationships others, the story, the world, to which I believe most of the pbp players would agree. That said, I'm also a big fan of combat, the tension, the sweat, blood, tears and all that - love it. I'd also like to work on my writing quite a bit - as you see, English is not my native language, so please bare with me.

If you've finished my post, thank you for reading! Can't wait to start my new adventure here!

Len

Oct 17, 2020 11:37 pm
Byakko, welcome! Looking forward to seeing you around the forums!
Oct 17, 2020 11:41 pm
Welcome, Byakko!

If you want to see how GP functions, check out the New GP Member Guide and maybe look through some public games as well.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You might also want to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

Happy gaming!
Oct 18, 2020 12:22 am
Welcome Byakko!
Oct 18, 2020 12:32 am
Hello and welcome!
Oct 18, 2020 1:22 am
Hello and welcome!
Oct 18, 2020 1:46 am
Welcome!
Oct 18, 2020 1:59 am
Welcome!
Oct 18, 2020 6:06 pm
Howdy! Out of curiosity, is your user name a reference to the Byakko Tai regiment from the Aizu region of Japan? (I know the word means "white tiger," but I'm curious if you are referencing something historical. :)
Oct 18, 2020 10:55 pm
Hey there
Oct 19, 2020 2:45 am
Welcome aboard

You do not have permission to post in this thread.