OOC - General

load previous
Nov 29, 2020 4:59 pm
I am adding hero points to the top of Alon's notes section.
Dec 8, 2020 4:14 am
I apologize for my inactivity this week guys. My finals are all due by Thursday so I'm focusing on studying and turning in assignments. I may just pause on this altogether until Friday. Mercy for this week on the posting requirements.
Dec 8, 2020 6:28 am
Good luck with your finals!
Dec 17, 2020 1:05 pm
December 22-27 I will be visiting friends out of state. I'm not sure how much I'll be able to be around, but I'll do my best. I'm sure we all have holiday plans anyway.
Dec 18, 2020 8:26 pm
My holiday plans are simply to try to live through it.
Dec 18, 2020 8:29 pm
I’ll be around, but very distracted
Jan 3, 2021 2:44 am
Minor announcement here. My combat format may have confused everyone about the niches of posting in combat. For the record, you are free to post your actions at any point between combat summaries. They will be applied in turn order. (I'm told this is how most GMs do it, so in short, do as you usually do. Things like bonuses or penalties applied in turns before yours will be applied by me in the round summary even if you posted before them.)
Jan 7, 2021 9:04 pm
I live once more!

This clinical was awesome, but EXCEPTIONALLY draining. I'm mostly back amongst the living and will catch up accordingly.
Jan 22, 2021 8:41 am
Its awfully quiet in here. Did someone move the party and forget to text me the new address?

You do not have permission to post in this thread.