Chapter 1 - Scene 1 - Office Escape

load previous
Dec 1, 2020 9:19 am
OOC:
Okay, I don't want to be difficult about this, but "if I'm doing my job right"...
Serenity's job is body-guarding Eugenia. So Serenity not automatically knowing at least for how long she hasn't really had a job to do beyond figuring out what happened, really stretches suspension of disbelief way beyond breaking point for me.
Dec 2, 2020 4:55 am
OOC:
Olivier can help with Victor
Dec 2, 2020 9:49 am
OOC:
Rolling Int+Computers (7) +1 die from specialization (discard the last die if it is not applicable)
OOC:
two 10s and a 9 (as per merit), one of the 10 is the specialization die, so if it is not applicable discard the last die.
Last edited December 2, 2020 9:55 am

Rolls

Int+Computers (7) +1 [Digital Security] - (8d10)

(5105436910) = 52

10-again and 9-again - (3d10)

(368) = 17

Dec 3, 2020 3:27 am
OOC:
Those rolls aren't too bad M.Fly. Should I go ahead and roll to assist you?
OOC:
Or should I say, may I hinder you? Woof! Those are some putrid rolls.
Last edited December 3, 2020 3:28 am

Rolls

Helping with the hacking Int (3) and Comp (2) - (5d10)

(91161) = 18

nine again - (1d10)

(2) = 2

Dec 4, 2020 5:51 pm
OOC:
@Carabas: She's been missing two weeks. At first, she was "just traveling". You were incensed to find out that she had left without you. No one really provided you any answers as to why this lapse in securiry had occurred. Every inquiry was met with delays and promises to "get back to you ASAP. In the last few days, any emails or calls from you on the subject were not responded to at all. That is until Ojoma reached out to you

@MagnificentFly: I think Digital security counts in this instance.

@Phil_Ozzy_Fer: so since everyone is focusing on helping Constance's roll, I don't think you can assist an assist roll. This is really just a mechanics issue so don't worry so much about that particular detail. Can you describe what it is you are attempting to do to assist?

On a separate note: I've done quite a bit of traveling the last two weeks so I apologizefor my lack of communication. Starting Monday, I will be back home finally and back to a regular posting schedule.
Dec 4, 2020 6:54 pm
OOC:
Thank you, that helps a lot to get into Serenity's current the state of mind, and why she would go along with breaking into the office.
Dec 5, 2020 5:26 am
WarDomo says:
OOC:

@Phil_Ozzy_Fer: so since everyone is focusing on helping Constance's roll, I don't think you can assist an assist roll. This is really just a mechanics issue so don't worry so much about that particular detail. Can you describe what it is you are attempting to do to assist?

On a separate note: I've done quite a bit of traveling the last two weeks so I apologizefor my lack of communication. Starting Monday, I will be back home finally and back to a regular posting schedule.
OOC:
Expound brilliant knowledge and instruction as to the proper way to hack a computer. Olivier is very sure of himself.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.