[Recruiting] Ninja Encounters!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 25, 2020 7:45 pm
I'm starting a new D&D 3.5e game called Ninja Encounters! As the name implies, the focus of the game is on the player characters undertaking ninja missions for their clan. It's intended to be a not-too-serious romp with a cinematic feel. Please drop by and check it out. A link a below.

Link to Ninja Encounters!
Nov 30, 2020 12:26 am
Definitely interested in some Stealth based 3.5e.

I have an idea for a Ninja and a level appropriate build already.
Dec 3, 2020 5:35 pm
Welcome Jomsviking! Come check the game out; we still have room for more. Plus, I'm willing to work with those who are unfamiliar with D&D 3.5e.
Dec 7, 2020 2:24 pm
If you're down to work with an absolute newbie (I mean it, I've never even taken a look at 3.5e but I've played a ton of 5e, and I read a lot about systems I'll never get to play so I'm a relatively quick learn) then I would be interested!
Dec 7, 2020 4:47 pm
I put my character on library so you can see it. I tried putting it here but it looks really bad. This gives you an idea of a completed character toward Ninja. That is if you know how to assess it. I think you have to go to the game listing of it and then look for my character. Then tap on it to see it.
Dec 7, 2020 7:19 pm
SphericalSphere1 says:
If you're down to work with an absolute newbie (I mean it, I've never even taken a look at 3.5e but I've played a ton of 5e, and I read a lot about systems I'll never get to play so I'm a relatively quick learn) then I would be interested!
Please apply and we'll give it a go.
Dec 7, 2020 7:20 pm
GeneCortess says:
I put my character on library so you can see it. I tried putting it here but it looks really bad. This gives you an idea of a completed character toward Ninja. That is if you know how to assess it. I think you have to go to the game listing of it and then look for my character. Then tap on it to see it.
Please submit the character to the game...so I can see it. Thanks!
Dec 7, 2020 7:25 pm
Just fixed that. Sorry. Forgot the last button.
Dec 21, 2020 8:23 pm
We'll still recruiting for anyone interested. We should be starting soon. Thanks for looking.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.