I have heard nothing good about being the third wheel :D
Dec 2, 2021 4:28 pm
The_Cupboard_Gnome says:
Tunnels & Trolls please.
+1
Mar 8, 2022 7:28 am
Questworlds/Heroquest 2nd Edition
Mar 8, 2022 10:20 am
Can we still vote for new systems? This is an old thread. If so, I would vote for any OSR. D&D B/X, Old-School Essentials, Black Hack, Whitehack, Labyrinth Lord, Swords & Wizardry, Knave, Maze Rats, Mork Borg, or anything similar. I think at least one popular OSR would be a nice addition to the available systems.
Last edited March 8, 2022 11:08 am
Mar 8, 2022 12:15 pm
I think custom sheets have primarily taken over. I don't know what would require custom sheets to be added to the officially supported sheets though. That seems like an area worth exploring though.
Jul 11, 2023 8:47 pm
nikos says:
Can we still vote for new systems? This is an old thread. If so, I would vote for any OSR. D&D B/X, Old-School Essentials, Black Hack, Whitehack, Labyrinth Lord, Swords & Wizardry, Knave, Maze Rats, Mork Borg, or anything similar. I think at least one popular OSR would be a nice addition to the available systems.
Agreed. Adding Dungeon Crawl Classics
Jul 13, 2023 5:01 pm
DM_Apexwolf says:
Ironsworn if it hasn't already been said. Great system for this medium
+1 for Ironsworn. Some of the moves in Ironsworn:Starforged are an improvement over the original Ironsworn, as well as some additional mechanics, so that might be something to consider as well.
Aug 11, 2023 5:03 pm
Can we have oWoD systems / sheets? In particular, there is potentially a game of Demon: The Fallen going to be started. Then Chronicles of Darkness sheet doesn't really fit. I imagine similar problems for Vampire: The Masquerade and Vampire: Dark Ages games / characters.
Aug 11, 2023 5:55 pm
Mighty Protectors/Villains & Vigilantes 3, maybe?
Aug 11, 2023 10:35 pm
eldarin says:
Can we have oWoD systems / sheets? In particular, there is potentially a game of Demon: The Fallen going to be started. Then Chronicles of Darkness sheet doesn't really fit. I imagine similar problems for Vampire: The Masquerade and Vampire: Dark Ages games / characters.
Have a look at the Public Repository of Custom sheets. There may be some that work a lot better than the CoD sheets.
Aug 12, 2023 7:10 am
Qralloq says:
eldarin says:
Have a look at the Public Repository of Custom sheets. There may be some that work a lot better than the CoD sheets.
Thanks for this hint. There's no Demon sheet there either, but I am new to this site and didn't realize the "custom" option exists. Will probably create one and think about publishing it in that thread as well.
Oct 24, 2023 10:36 pm
Can I throw a vote for Rolemaster; in particular the new Rolemaster Unified.

Not sure if there is a way for people to help, but I may be able to help with software integration for the system.
Oct 25, 2023 9:02 am
I don't know if these systems are supported yet, but I would love to see support on them. Here's a list. Warhammer Fantasy 4e, Warhammer 40k: Wrath and Glory, Legend of the 5 Rings 4e, Age of Sigmar: Soulbound.
Feb 29, 2024 10:43 pm
Would anyone be interested in Avatar Legends? It's the new PbtA game from Magpie, and it slaps.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.