New systems: Vote here!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 1, 2013 4:43 pm
So rather then people suggesting rampantly what systems to add in the suggestions section, here is where you can lay in votes for what system you would like me to add in next.

I will eventually finish a small module to let you vote on systems, at which point I''ll change this thread, but until then simply respond here with whatever system you want, and hopefully I know the system and can add it quickly, or I don't and can't.

Bare in mind, you can suggest something someone else has suggested. In fact, if someone else puts something down you think is a good idea, suggest it, as that way I know there's more interest for it, and I can move it to the top of the list.
Jan 4, 2014 7:16 pm
A simple and interesting game that lends itself well to forum rp is called Little Fears, the anniversary edition but Nightmare Edition is the most recent version of the game. I would love to start a simple Little Fears game as my first game on the newest iteration of GP and therefore would like to see Little Fears added. Little Fears is a brutal game of childhood terror where the monster in the closet is all too real but adults have grown to far from the innocence of childhood to see them. When the five year tells his parents about the monster under the bed and then disappears days later they blame a kidnapper. Why is the kidnapper never found, because the child was taken to closetland by the horrors that lurk in the shadows. Anyway great modern horror game with a twist, you play 5-13 year old characters.
Jan 6, 2014 12:19 am
Chalk one up or Mongoose Traveller
Aug 1, 2014 4:23 pm
I move to add Dungeon World as a listed game. Character Sheet support (while nice) is not really necessary nor ideal due to the abundant third-party offerings that are best copied and pasted as needed since each character will have different moves, etc.
Aug 1, 2014 6:13 pm
Unfortunately, right now, systems and character sheets are inextricably linked. I'll look into unlinking the two, so we can use generic character sheets with games until more full fledged character sheets can be developed.

I'm currently working Savage Worlds and Hellfrost, I'll look into Dungeon World next.
Aug 1, 2014 7:21 pm
Well, what I mean is that you can just leave the Dungeon World system linked to a "Custom" sheet, in essence. But I wouldn't sweat it either way until there's strong interest for the system.
Aug 1, 2014 8:00 pm
The way I designed the code, a system HAS to have a character sheet. I can create a copy of a Custom sheet for now, but I think I'll end up making it more efficient later.
Aug 28, 2014 11:08 am
Still hoping for Little Fears due to its inherent simplicity making it easy to add. Also wouldn't mind seeing Numenera or any of the games I listed in my Gamer's Plane's first Game thread a while back. Of course I know you have a lot to do, so in due time I am sure.
Sep 9, 2014 1:01 am
100% vote for D&D 5E. There is little to add, except the ability to roll 2d20 and keep the highest or lowest. When you get that I'll take the website for a spin.
Sep 9, 2014 5:17 am
wouldn't that just be rolling the d20 2x and picking which you keep...just saying
Sep 9, 2014 10:45 am
Yea the site already has the functionality to roll a 2d20, the only thing that is needed is the addition of 5e, but Keleth said that will be delayed until he readies the database for the v2 character sheets.
Sep 9, 2014 2:43 pm
Yah, some of the stuff in 5e is perfect for the v2 character sheet features, so 5e will be the first v2 character sheet. The sheet itself is mostly ready, I just have to do some big DB changes to make it workable.
Sep 10, 2014 11:18 pm
Starwars Saga edition
Sep 12, 2014 3:27 am
Excited to see that 5E is in the works!
Sep 15, 2014 8:55 pm
Star Wars, Saga Edition? Don't know that one at all.

And yup, I'd say 5e is about 70% the way done. The database updates are taking longer than expected, but should give everyone some really nice results!
Sep 15, 2014 9:50 pm
It's a d20 based system, it's very similar to d&d with certain exceptions.
Sep 17, 2014 2:05 am
It's a fairly simple game, close to 3.5
Oct 12, 2014 7:39 pm
Systems that would be good to see here: Mouse Guard (Based on Burning Wheel) and Numenera. :D
Oct 13, 2014 4:07 pm
Ah, Numenera, I keep neglecting to get to that one. I Kickstarted The Strange, which I should add. I need to learn Numenera to add as well.
Oct 13, 2014 4:14 pm
The Strange is basically the same system as Numenera. Would like to see them both on here eventually.
Oct 13, 2014 5:33 pm
Ok, so adding Numenera/The Strange would be a good point to separate systems from character sheets. More features!
Oct 21, 2014 3:55 pm
So glad to see Numenera and so quickly to boot. To celebrate I would like to run a Numenera game, which I posted about in Games Tavern. I also still want to run a Grimm game but considering the low number of active members I will probably only do one for now. I will run whichever garners more interest for now and when we have more active members I can run the other concurrently. I just don't want the same 4 or 5 players in every game lest they all slow to a crawl. Anyway I really want to see Grimm and though I realize it is not a huge or popular system I thought it might be really easy to add considering how quick you knocked out Numenera. Clearly adding D&D5e didn't bring in droves of new people so I do not see harm in working in a smaller system if a game comes out of it. I took the liberty of creating a custom Grimm character sheet and throwing in the library but the actual system would be nice since that is the game I really want to run.
Jan 28, 2015 9:51 am
Would it be possible to look into adding Warhammer 40k games from the fantasy flight series? Deathwatch, Only War, Rogue Trader, ect.
Jan 28, 2015 2:46 pm
Heh, this was just brought up yesterday by ExpLimited. I've added it to the list to be added :) The forum updates are almost done, and I'll be adding a few new systems after that.
Jan 29, 2015 4:47 am
My suggestion for it was to do a pretty simple character sheet that can be used for them all.
Since you can write in spots that deal with skills and things, you really only need the basics they all have together and the right sections to make it work out well, without needing to make 4+ different sheet templates :)
Jan 29, 2015 7:13 am
I'm just enjoy playing the games although my group never quite plays the game as intended but we still have a blast.
Jan 29, 2015 7:14 am
I don't think there is a group who does everything as intended. The games def. fun though, especially if you're someone with a lot of love for the Warhammer lore and universe
Feb 25, 2015 1:41 am
Numenera please!

Or just a blank sheet that we can fill in.
Feb 25, 2015 1:48 am
Numenera is already one of the systems we have up :) In fact, its currently the most popular system on Gamers' Plane!
Mar 24, 2015 12:59 pm
Fantasy Craft please
Last edited March 24, 2015 12:59 pm
Apr 9, 2015 8:52 am
I definitely suggest adding Fate Accelerated Edition (FAE)
Apr 9, 2015 2:06 pm
RPGNoob says:
I definitely suggest adding Fate Accelerated Edition (FAE)
Or at least give us the modification options needed to Fate Core so we could do either/or.
Apr 9, 2015 4:35 pm
I don't know what those modification options are...
Apr 9, 2015 5:06 pm
A similar modification that I would like to request would be to modify Numenera to The Strange, as I'm itching to run a The Strange game. It's the same system (Monte Cook Games "Cypher System") and I think just changing the title bar would suffice, really.
Apr 9, 2015 5:12 pm
I keep forgetting that I Kickstarted The Strange and have all the material. I really should get to designing that. If its really that simliar, I should be able to just copy/paste it.
Apr 9, 2015 6:09 pm
Keleth says:
I don't know what those modification options are...
• Only one stress track, 3 boxes long, with no label beyond "Stress"
• 6 approaches instead of a skill pyramid

That's pretty much it :p
Apr 9, 2015 6:13 pm
Maybe I can just make the stress tracks variable (aka, the number of tracks can be modified). I also don't know what 6 approaches means.
Apr 9, 2015 6:45 pm
Instead of the 10 skills that Fate Core uses, Fate Accelerated uses approaches. So instead of rolling Fight to punch someone, in FAE you roll Forceful to punch them, or Quick if you use a barrage of fast punches.

Approaches are about how you do things, not what you do.
Apr 9, 2015 9:36 pm
Qralloq says:
A similar modification that I would like to request would be to modify Numenera to The Strange, as I'm itching to run a The Strange game. It's the same system (Monte Cook Games "Cypher System") and I think just changing the title bar would suffice, really.
One addition might be to list multiple descriptors and foci for the different recursions (I believe they can change when you visit another place, no?)
Apr 10, 2015 1:58 am
Those extra descriptors and foci aren't carved in stone or predetermined me thinks.
Apr 10, 2015 2:04 am
Ah, so you can pick 'em when you go to a different recursion then? (I really need to finish reading through those rules. :-))
Apr 10, 2015 2:07 am
Yeah, you have a base foci, which might be "draggable" ie you can drag it to a new recursion. Alternatively, if your base isnt draggable or if you simply want to, you can pick one of the recursions base foci for while you are there.
Last edited April 10, 2015 2:08 am
Apr 11, 2015 6:29 pm
Call of Cthulhu perhaps?
Apr 11, 2015 10:35 pm
Call of Cthulhu d20 is up already. Are to thinking of a diff version?
Apr 11, 2015 11:10 pm
Call of Cthulhu by Chaosium most likely. It's not a D20 system (and is a lot of fun).
Apr 27, 2015 12:57 pm
Hello,

I'd like to suggest DungeonSlayers and derivates... It is a really easy system to learn (about 8-10 pages core rules) and should be equally easy to implement. The other benefit is that the base rule system is free to play (Creative Commons License) so new players don't have to buy books right away. And you won't run into copyright issues :-)

Regards...
Apr 27, 2015 1:54 pm
Nice suggestion. I see you made a DungeonSlayers game, so I'll add it high on the priority list.
Apr 27, 2015 3:30 pm
Thanks :-) I hope to find some players. Can't wait to start.
Apr 30, 2015 10:17 pm
Dungeonslayers is an interesting system which I will wholeheartedly support. For other Rules-lite systems you might be tempted to add later, I can also suggest Deep 7's 1PG system. They also have a more complex system called the XPG, however, I am not as familiar with it than I am with the 1PG system...
May 1, 2015 6:13 pm
Putting in my vote for Dungeon World as well. Awesome, awesome system! :-)
May 3, 2015 4:39 pm
I guess I can also suggest Dungeon Plungin' if you want another rules-lite system which also has the distinction of not requiring a GM. That is right; everyone plays a character! :D
May 12, 2015 2:07 am
I would like to suggest the Dragon Age RPG by Green Ronin publishing. The game is a very simple design, but different from other systems. It's a d6 game as opposed to d20, and the ability scores work kinda differently. I'd love to teach people if the system is supported!
May 12, 2015 8:53 pm
Morrowlife says:
I would like to suggest the Dragon Age RPG by Green Ronin publishing. The game is a very simple design, but different from other systems. It's a d6 game as opposed to d20, and the ability scores work kinda differently. I'd love to teach people if the system is supported!
Green Ronin is publishing the more general AGE system for Wil Wheaton's RPG show. I'm pretty sure its the same mechanics as the Dragon Age RPG, but will cover more areas, including blaster rifles.
Jul 9, 2015 9:33 am
Would you consider adding AD&D (one for 1e and 2e as they are so compatible). I'm just polling my friends to see if we are going to move our game - which started face-to-face and then moved to Skype - to pbf, and Gamers Plane would be my first preference.

I'd be more than happy to help with the character sheets. Would be the fulfillment of all of my failed attempts as a teen to write AD&D character generators in BASIC.

What kind of info do you need to make a new character sheet? I'm no programmer but have dipped into Python and JavaScript, so I have some idea about variable types.
Jul 9, 2015 3:59 pm
Variable types aren't a big issue... its mostly about knowing what a good character sheet looks like and what each section is/does/what data goes into each.

I'd be glad to add any system, specially if someone is looking into moving a game here. I think I'm gonna do Firefly next, as per http://gamersplane.com/forums/thread/742/, but I'd be glad to hit AD&D next, which means I'll need to figure out how AD&D works :D
Jul 9, 2015 5:12 pm
Ok sweet. I can definitely provide you with a good character sheet model, and explain what goes in each box. I'll make a start on it soon. Or would you prefer to figure it out for yourself?
Jul 10, 2015 4:28 pm
Here is a clear AD&D 2e character sheet which could also be used with AD&D, as AD&D 2 just has more details. Let me know if you'd like anything explaining. It would be really great if the tables from the PHB could make the "Abilities" boxes complete themselves automagically when people put their attributes in.

In the game I play, which might migrate to here, we have two extra attribtutes: Comeliness (from Unearthed Arcana) and Perception (a house rule, I think), but neither is part of the core AD&D or AD&D 2 games, so we could probably just keep them in notes.
Last edited July 10, 2015 4:30 pm
Jul 10, 2015 10:53 pm
Shakka_Kairn says:
It's a fairly simple game, close to 3.5
It has a certain "early 4th edition prototype" feel to it though. Or is it just me...
Jul 10, 2015 10:55 pm
I've recently gotten into Earthdawn 2nd edition, and it certainly is an interesting system I'd like to see on here. (or just Earthdawn in general.)
Jul 11, 2015 9:45 am
A group of my friends, now in different cities have agreed to move our Fate Accelerated Edition game here. It's great you already have Fate dice, and the character sheet is super simple (like about 10 independent fields).
Jul 11, 2015 3:01 pm
Yah, people keep mentioning that its really close to Fate Core, so some Fate Core tweaks will create an Accelerated character sheet. I really should get on that...
Jul 11, 2015 4:39 pm
Fate to FAE is basically replacement of the skill list with "approaches" that function as very broad brush skills. And the mental and physical stress tracks are merged into one track. Very simple changes... 😉
Jul 11, 2015 4:48 pm
Keleth you do so much for this site, I feel bad about asking for more, but FAE would be a much easier task than, say AD&D :-)

Here is the official character sheet.

Just to run you through the sheet in terms of what needs to be there:

* Name, Description, High Concept, Trouble, the three boxes below Trouble, and the three Consequences boxes are all just text.
* Refresh, and Current Fate Points are positive integers, and 0.
* The approaches (careful, clever etc) are positive integers and 0 with a + in front of them.
* Stunts can be treated like Feats or whatever in D&D, ie a short text box linked to a longer text 'details' box.
* The stress boxes are tick boxes.
* The numbers next to the stress boxes (1,2,3) and consequences (2,4,6) are important, but invariable.

That's it! There is no mechanical connection between any of the parts, except technically that when you have more than 3 stunts your refresh starts to decrease, but that would be unwise to code in, as that might be set differently by different GMs anyway.

Let me know if I can help in any other way!
Last edited July 11, 2015 4:48 pm
Jul 16, 2015 7:31 pm
I would like to suggest my current favorite: Shadowrun (5th Edition)
Jul 16, 2015 7:43 pm
Shadowrun 5th is one of those I keep meaning to add, because I love the system too, but something always gets in the way... I'll happen!
Jul 16, 2015 7:48 pm
Probably has already been said, but what about the d100 system of Call of Cthulhu by Chaosium? No rush on that one though.
Jul 20, 2015 4:29 pm
Sorry to keep asking for the same thing, but I'm hooking up with my Fate Accelerated Edition players on Sunday, and I'd like to help them get set up on this site.

In fact, I now see the Fate Core sheet can pretty much be used, as long as you ignore one of the stress tracks, and mentally replace the word "Skills" with "Approaches". So that's what we'll do if need be.

But, for a fully adapted FAE sheet all that needs changing is:

* Change "Skills" to "Approaches"
* Ideally have the default Approaches (Careful, Clever, Flashy, Forceful, Quick, Sneaky) there by default, but still with the possibility to delete / add if necessary.
* Only have one (otherwise unlabeled) track under "Stress", starting with three boxes, but able to add and subtract as per the Fate Core sheet.
* Get rid of "Extras" (maybe - could be left as in general bits of Fate Core can be tacked on)

That's it! :-)
Jul 20, 2015 4:55 pm
Fate Accelerated is the current worked-on feature. It'll probably take about a week to setup though.
Aug 21, 2015 4:09 pm
I wouldn't know how it would be pulled off but I always wanted to try Classic Marvel rpg

http://www.classicmarvelforever.com/cms/advanced-game-and-modules.html

I tried making a character once but got confused and then busy with something else.
Sep 2, 2015 5:39 am
Has anyone mentioned Stars Without Number yet?

Sci-fi, legally free core book, lots of interesting accessories
Sep 14, 2015 10:55 pm
I'll toss in a vote for One Ring, perhaps. I think the style of gameplay in One Ring, which is very narrative, might fit PbP pretty well. I'll say that having read the rules and each of the expansions and yet never having played. :)

Edit to add link: http://www.cubicle7.co.uk/our-games/the-one-ring/
Last edited September 14, 2015 10:57 pm
Sep 15, 2015 5:56 pm
A vote for Call of Cthulhu d100, either 6th or 7th edition, or both.
Sep 15, 2015 9:06 pm
rocklet says:
A vote for Call of Cthulhu d100, either 6th or 7th edition, or both.
Yep, yep, yep!!!
Sep 15, 2015 10:18 pm
I'll third COC 6/7, I want to try GMing a game at one point.
Oct 28, 2015 9:50 pm
I'd love to run a game of Monsterhearts on here! It's a game about sexy monsters coming to terms not only with growing up, but with being monsters! It's angsty, melodramatic, and supernatural, like if the CW put out a TRPG. All the character sheets (the game refers to them as "Skins") are available online for free, as well as the condensed rules in cheat-sheet format, but it's definitely well worth the time and money to buy and read the full rules.

Just declaring now, if Monsterhearts gets added, I will 100% write and run a game!
Dec 1, 2015 10:36 am
I'm preparing to start a Mistborn Adventure Game here, if 2 more folks express interest, and it'd be mighty convenient to have it set up in the system so we don't have to use Custom (but I don't mind if we do, figured there was no harm in asking!)

Here's the Character Sheet
Last edited December 1, 2015 10:36 am
Mar 9, 2016 7:38 pm
Can there be a generic Cypher System setting added? You already have the Strange and Numenera, so it shouldn't take much modification. I would like to run a game (eventually) using the Cypher System Core Rulebook.
Mar 9, 2016 7:59 pm
I plan on adding Cypher soon!
Mar 15, 2016 11:14 am
I am new to the site, but I would love to have a generic Cortex & Cortex Plus sheet.
Mar 15, 2016 11:24 am
I have been meaning to work on the Firefly Cortex sheet, so I'll probably tackle the generics first, then the specifics.
Mar 15, 2016 11:45 am
*Cough* 7th Sea and/or L5R *Cough*
Mar 15, 2016 12:12 pm
L5R is next in the queue, once I finish the forum upgrades. I think I'll likely wait until the 7th Sea second ed comes out to work on that, unless there's strong demand for first edition. Unless someone knows John Wick and wants to get me an advanced copy.
Mar 15, 2016 12:45 pm
I'd think 2nd ed is the better choice *looks at the kickstarter*. I'll be doing a one shot possible in the next quarter... I have no idea on books or the rental fee for a parrot...
Mar 15, 2016 2:10 pm
A free, basic ruleset for 7th Sea 2e was unlocked as one of the stretch goals, which should make adding it as a system easier. (wink wink, nudge nudge). Estimated publishing dates on the first sourcebooks are November of this year, so the ruleset could be out sooner than that.
Mar 15, 2016 2:42 pm
Basic rules and a character sheet are all I need to get started. After that, I leave it to you guys to help me figure out how to best make it work :)
Mar 15, 2016 4:54 pm
Oh yeah, L5R has ben one of my long time favorites. I wholly support! :D

I could also suggest GURPS: another one of my all time favorites.
Mar 20, 2016 10:02 pm
May I suggest/request the Cypher System?
Mar 20, 2016 10:08 pm
Yah, Cypher as been requested once or twice. So far people are using Numanera, for its similarities. Forum upgrades, L5R, then Cypher, I promise! I'll add GURPS to the list as well, though I'll probably wait until I see some interest in a game starting up.
Mar 20, 2016 10:53 pm
Ah, I just played around with making a character here using The Strange, and yeah they're pretty much the same, I imagine Numenera is much the same. And way to go on really easy to fill out character sheets. I've paid for programs that were less intuitive to use.
Mar 21, 2016 5:40 pm
I loved GURPS back in the day.

I need to get a One Ring campaign up and running. :)
Mar 21, 2016 5:49 pm
GURPS was one of those that I've looked at, and while I'm intrigued by it, life kept getting in the way of trying to play a game.
Jun 20, 2016 7:49 pm
Hi, so I'm a new member and I found two systems that were lacking here was the Maid system an easy one to add and I'd love a full support for it. I would also be interested in seeing the Fantasy Flight Warhammer 40k Systems added specifically Dark heresy 2nd edition. : D
Jun 20, 2016 8:17 pm
Never played Maid; maybe I can look into a game of it at Dreamation next winter. I have played Dark Heresy, and it was fun; I'll add it to the list.
Jul 7, 2016 11:49 am
DKDBSD says:
Hi, so I'm a new member and I found two systems that were lacking here was the Maid system an easy one to add and I'd love a full support for it. I would also be interested in seeing the Fantasy Flight Warhammer 40k Systems added specifically Dark heresy 2nd edition. : D
Ah, I ran a game of MAID. I even made a "Generic Maid" character sheet!

http://gamersplane.com/characters/custom/1355/

I was thinking about running another game, be on the look out for it!

//Handle
Last edited July 7, 2016 11:50 am
Jul 7, 2016 12:55 pm
I would be interested in Dark Heresy, and Rogue Trader if possible. I'm hoping to run a game soon.
Jul 7, 2016 1:37 pm
I would like to put in a request for Exalted. for reasons...
Jul 19, 2016 5:36 pm
I have just aquired BESM (Big Eyes Small Mouth) and thinking that this would be a good game for here. For any anime lovers i would think.
Jul 19, 2016 5:37 pm
Oh man, I played BESM a LONG time ago, back in high school. It was amusing.
Jul 19, 2016 6:00 pm
Kjmagle says:
I have just aquired BESM (Big Eyes Small Mouth) and thinking that this would be a good game for here. For any anime lovers i would think.
What edition? I have 2nd Ed, 2nd Ed Revised and Expanded, and 3rd Ed. 3rd ed was actually my first playtest credit in a game!
Jul 22, 2016 6:40 pm
I tried looking through the list and didnt see it but maybe BESM Big Eyes Small Mouth. I recently got a 1st and 2nd editions and find it interesting that i want to try playing it or GMing it... At some point.
Jul 22, 2016 6:48 pm
I should check out both characters sheets.
Jul 22, 2016 7:06 pm
Dungeon Crawl Classics
Jul 22, 2016 7:32 pm
I know it's a long shot but it's one I would love to have forum support for: Ars Magica.
Jul 23, 2016 12:26 am
How about some nice little free systems like Dungeonslayers, Dominion Rules, Barebones Fantasy or WR&M (Warrior, Rogue & Mage)?
Jul 23, 2016 12:39 am
You guys are gonna kill me with all these requests! Heh. We'll get to each an every one of them. As before, I'm prioritizing systems people are/plan on running (like Dungeon World right now).
Jul 23, 2016 2:01 am
Oh, Dungeon World, another free system if I'm not mistaken... Yeah, I'm reading Barebones Fantasy and am absolutely loving it right now. I may or may not plan on making a game out of it in the near future... So many systems I want to try... XD
Aug 7, 2016 3:08 pm
Exalted please!
Sep 7, 2016 1:16 am
Any word on Warhammer frpg yet Keleth?
Sep 7, 2016 3:29 am
Dogs in the Vineyard?
Sep 7, 2016 3:32 am
classic world of darkness!
Sep 7, 2016 4:06 am
themightykobold says:
Dogs in the Vineyard?
Oh, my. Now we're talking.
Nov 10, 2016 12:08 am
Just started a game based on Mongoose's Judge Dredd (Traveller system) so that would be a nice addition
Nov 10, 2016 12:54 am
Ever think of making non-english systems? I got a game 100% made in Québec here which I'd really like to play, it uses d6s but 1s are read as "0" and 6s are read as "10"...
Nov 10, 2016 1:53 am
I'd need to develop a set up for internationalization, but I don't object to it.
Nov 19, 2016 5:26 pm
Cortex Plus? I know there's at least a couple C+ Heroic games here, and it's a tough system to do without some special attention to how a dice roller displays results...
Nov 19, 2016 7:36 pm
I also would like to chalk a vote for Traveller (even a lightweight version).
Nov 21, 2016 4:42 am
I wouldn't mind Mutants and Masterminds and Exalted being on here.
Nov 25, 2016 3:36 pm
sleypy says:
I am new to the site, but I would love to have a generic Cortex & Cortex Plus sheet.
I'm looking to join a Serenity game, so Cortex Classic would be nice.
Nov 29, 2016 5:54 am
The Window please. Been using it forever and swear by it. Its actually very well suited to PBP gaming and rules light, story heavy gaming which again is perfect for many, especially newbies.

please consider it.

Cheers

Scott
Nov 29, 2016 6:52 am
I'm starting an L5R game in a month or so, and it would be amazing to have those character sheets!
Nov 29, 2016 9:48 am
Reiterating my support for Dungeon World. Thanks, Keleth, for putting it on the systems list. I've been running a game using the custom sheets. DW sheets would be so awesome! :-)
Nov 29, 2016 1:30 pm
Not sure if this is already implemented but how about old school D&D, and its clones?

Also Risus, the Window, maybe The Pool and other popular free rpg's. Finally can Fate be used for Fudge?
Last edited November 29, 2016 1:47 pm
Nov 29, 2016 2:30 pm
I thought Numenera was already on the sight. I'd like to see both exalted 3rd edition and Mutants and Masterminds on GamersPlane. I have great interest in those two games.
Nov 29, 2016 2:35 pm
Numenera is up. I know I haven't released a new system in a while, and I'm sorry for that. I've been occupied with the AcadeCon site plus some larger structural upgrades so I can hopefully release future stuff faster. I think L5R is next on my list. I will get to every single one of these games.
Nov 30, 2016 3:29 am
I;m going to vote HERO system myself. Preferably 6th Ed.
Nov 30, 2016 4:21 am
Hey Keleth, is there a way for us to design a character sheet for you to use? I'd love to make some for some of the less known games, so you wouldn't have to spend your time on them instead.
Nov 30, 2016 5:27 am
Hm... admittedly, part of my time goes into converting a character sheet into a view that fits on the screen. Unfortunately, unless you're an experienced web developer, there's not much that can be done that would take away most of my work.
Dec 13, 2016 3:51 pm
I made a case in the forum that it isn't needed. But damn if it would not look cool. How about an old-school retro looking character sheet for all the clones out there. I have a Moldvay game (circa 1981) starting up and text copy and paste is just fine, but something like...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-vngnkCwgGDw/VhbDNFaCUgI/AAAAAAAADeQ/QHoP6HceRo0/s1600/1.jpg

Sure would be cool!
Feb 20, 2017 10:18 pm
How about AD&D, I have a group wanting to play
May 1, 2017 7:15 pm
Has somebody already submitted the cypher system ?
May 1, 2017 7:57 pm
deadpool_qc says:
Are you referring to Cypher Play from Monte Cook? If so:

http://gamersplane.com/forums/thread/5271/

Not allowed in forum play, for those that don't want/can't click through.
May 1, 2017 8:59 pm
Dramasailor says:
deadpool_qc says:

I think he's referring to a new Character Sheet for the Cypher System. There are sheets available here for Numenera and The Strange, but not the general Cypher System.

Also, I heard back from MCG over the weekend, and running past Seasons of Cypher Play outside of gaming stores is allowable....even as PbP.
May 1, 2017 9:05 pm
njohn858 says:
Dramasailor says:
deadpool_qc says:

I think he's referring to a new Character Sheet for the Cypher System. There are sheets available here for Numenera and The Strange, but not the general Cypher System.

Also, I heard back from MCG over the weekend, and running past Seasons of Cypher Play outside of gaming stores is allowable....even as PbP.
Oooh, nifty!
May 1, 2017 9:07 pm
I do have to make generic Cypher character sheets... (and fix up both Numenera and the Strange).
May 1, 2017 9:07 pm
Warrior, Rogue, and Mage
Jul 20, 2017 6:20 pm
B/X- Labyrinth Lord- Older D&D's
Aug 31, 2017 5:33 pm
I think a character sheet for Starfinder would be cool. It's Paizo's new Science-Fantasy game.
Aug 31, 2017 6:26 pm
I know I've said it before, but Warrior, Rogue, and Mage. It's a free system on Drivethru RPG. Also, I am on a Discord server for the Unofficial Elder Scrolls tabletop RPG, so I can talk to the owner and see what he has to say about it.
Sep 3, 2017 3:22 am
Shotguns n Saddles.
Sep 3, 2017 12:44 pm
Just having a basic sheet for adding stats, checking 2d6+Stat and tying Moves to those rolls for the countless games that are Powered by the Apocalypse (Apocalypse World, Dungeon World, The Sprawl, Monsterhearts, etc) would be a nice to have.
Sep 5, 2017 1:10 pm
Wouldn't it be "easy" to allow GMs to create a personalized HTML sheet for their own games ? I'm sure that it would open the door to a lot of cool stuff, plus the community could easily share their own HTML sheets.

Also, PLZ add paranoia.
Sep 5, 2017 2:02 pm
West End Games Star Wars and Star Wars Saga Edition would be lovely.
Sep 5, 2017 3:15 pm
Xelias124 says:
Wouldn't it be "easy" to allow GMs to create a personalized HTML sheet for their own games ? I'm sure that it would open the door to a lot of cool stuff, plus the community could easily share their own HTML sheets.

Also, PLZ add paranoia.
That would be nice for anyone who knows programming languages. I'm pretty illiterate when it comes to that, so that wouldn't help me... XD

And yes, I know there are plenty of tutorials available, but I did tried my hand at programming once, WITH tutorials, and the only thing I managed to do was give myself massive headaches... To each their own.
Sep 5, 2017 3:23 pm
Quote:
That would be nice for anyone who knows programming languages. I'm pretty illiterate when it comes to that, so that wouldn't help me... XD
It would though ! If another GM is playing "Forgotten RPG of neverheardofit" he can make an HTML character sheet, use it in his game, then you can just grab the HTML code and use it on your game. If I want to play Cyberpunk 2022 for example, another GM might have already played the game and used a sheet for himself that I can nab.
Sep 5, 2017 4:29 pm
I have been looking at making a form builder for people to build their own sheets. It's a big project, and with a lot of other things on the plate, unfortunately low. Once I get the Angular rework done (or even though the project), I can always use help if there's a dev out there who wants to help out. Until then, while I'm working on a lot of these things, I just need a bit of patience from everyone. Sorry things have been so slow for a while.
Sep 5, 2017 4:48 pm
Xelias124 says:
It would though ! If another GM is playing "Forgotten RPG of neverheardofit" he can make an HTML character sheet, use it in his game, then you can just grab the HTML code and use it on your game. If I want to play Cyberpunk 2022 for example, another GM might have already played the game and used a sheet for himself that I can nab.
Ah, I see. So we'd need a page to host those player-made contents. That would be nice. Maybe make them open source, so such and such GM can put in their homebrews...
Sep 5, 2017 5:16 pm
Keleth says:
Sorry things have been so slow for a while.
The site is pretty neat at the moment anyway, I just saw your note about the DACA. I hope that things'll be alright for you.

And the site uses angular ? having custom sheets would be pretty great ! I'm not the best on angular, but if you open at Github or something to work on some features, I'll be sure to check out if I can help.

Also, small question (I'm brand new here so You might have been asked that a thousand time.) but why isn't there a link in the game page to go to the forum directly ? (or if there's one, do you know a good optician.) It seems like a pretty basic feature, maybe there's a reason for not having one ?
Sep 5, 2017 5:32 pm
Xelias124 says:
Also, small question (I'm brand new here so You might have been asked that a thousand time.) but why isn't there a link in the game page to go to the forum directly ? (or if there's one, do you know a good optician.) It seems like a pretty basic feature, maybe there's a reason for not having one ?
If you mean on the Game Details page, there should be a red menu bar at the bottom of your page with links to things like the forums, your characters, and tools. It's poor site design, something I've been struggling to think of a replacement for. It also apparently doesn't appear in mobile Safari (and other's I'm sure).
Sep 5, 2017 6:25 pm
[ +- ] Exemple
This is what I'm thinking of. a direct link to a game's forum on a game's page.

Like, If I like the premise of a game, but I'm not sure if I want to join, I should be able to check the public forum to see if it's the sort of game for me, if there's enough trafic, etc.
Sep 5, 2017 6:31 pm
Xelias124 says:
This is what I'm thinking of. a direct link to a game's forum on a game's page.

Like, If I like the premise of a game, but I'm not sure if I want to join, I should be able to check the public forum to see if it's the sort of game for me, if there's enough trafic, etc.
I'm guessing you don't see a red bar at the bottom of your window?
Sep 5, 2017 6:39 pm
Quote:
"red bar at the bottom of your window"
Fuck. I DO need an optician. Sorry, I thought that you were talking about the grey footer earlier, I'm not sure why I completely missed the massive red bar.
Last edited September 5, 2017 6:39 pm
Sep 5, 2017 6:40 pm
Xelias124 says:
Quote:
"red bar at the bottom of your window"
Fuck. I DO need an optician. Sorry, I thought that you were talking about the grey footer earlier, I'm not sure why I completely missed the massive red bar.
Because it's really poor site design. Not on you.
Sep 5, 2017 6:51 pm
heh, I still missed the massive red bar. sorry about that.
Oct 6, 2017 4:59 pm
I can't be the only person that would like to see WEG's GHOSTBUSTERS get some love.
Oct 6, 2017 6:12 pm
I am on a discord for the unofficial elder scrolls tabletop rpg. I can talk to an admin and see if they can add it
Dec 1, 2017 11:14 pm
Don't know if its been mentioned, but Fantasy Age would be very cool to add.
Jan 15, 2018 10:13 pm
There’s already FFG Star Wars, but Genesys would be cool also...
Jan 15, 2018 10:34 pm
I've seen Little Fears scattered throughout. I played in a campaign of it once before. It is so well thought out and has so many uses. Lots of good lore, simple but effective mechanics. Put in my vote for that.
Jan 29, 2018 2:16 am
Orpheus Protocol for the win!!!!
May 14, 2018 4:47 pm
I would definitely love to see Mutants and Masterminds 3e added to the systems list.
May 22, 2018 12:42 pm
Has anyone asked that Old World of Darkness be added in? It would be great to run some of those older systems on here.
Jul 8, 2018 12:05 am
New to the site, looking for a decent PbP site to recommend to our nearly 500 Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay (WFRP) fans on Discord. 4th edition of WFRP is coming out this month (Cubicle 7 are making it), and it'd be awesome if it was officially supported.
Jul 8, 2018 6:05 pm
Pendragon/ Paladin Warriors of Charlemagne
Jul 9, 2018 3:31 pm
Hey all. Wanted to make clear, I'm still closely following this list, and I know it's been a LONG time since we've added more systems, but it will still be happening. Still a lot going on IRL, and I'm working hard on making sure the site runs smoother, as we're still growing a lot, but I hope to be able to get back to new systems soon.
Jul 9, 2018 7:49 pm
I know youve mentioned it's a matter of designing them. I would love to try to help but wouldn't even know where to start. Would you want like an image mockup or like an actual HTML form. If you had an example or template to work off of I would totally try. Mostly to get my games on here ;)
Aug 1, 2018 8:44 pm
I came here looking for some Genesys games, so my vote is for Genesys to be added to the systems list.
Aug 13, 2018 5:19 pm
GreenDice says:
I came here looking for some Genesys games, so my vote is for Genesys to be added to the systems list.
I second the vote for Genesys!
Aug 14, 2018 5:31 am
I also vote for Genesys.

I'm not sure if anyone suggested it, but I place a vote for Monsterhearts, a Powered by the Apocalypse game.
Aug 25, 2018 9:46 pm
9littlebees says:
New to the site, looking for a decent PbP site to recommend to our nearly 500 Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay (WFRP) fans on Discord. 4th edition of WFRP is coming out this month (Cubicle 7 are making it), and it'd be awesome if it was officially supported.
Been shouting for this for a while. Currently running 1st edition Enemy Within campaign
Aug 28, 2018 12:49 pm
Knifesedgegames says:
9littlebees says:
Been shouting for this for a while. Currently running 1st edition Enemy Within campaign
I wanted to add my support for this as well - WFRP 4e as a first preference as it's the new hotness but 1st and 2nd Edition would be good as well
Aug 30, 2018 3:09 am
I would like to see some Mutants an Mastermids personally.
Sep 9, 2018 3:40 am
Atomic Highway.
Sep 9, 2018 3:52 am
Sagas of the Icelanders, a Powered by the Apocalypse game
Sep 9, 2018 10:55 am
Barbarians of Lemuria
Oct 23, 2018 4:13 pm
A vote for Pelgrane Press's GUMSHOE system (Trail of Cthulhu, Fall of Delta Green, etc)
Oct 23, 2018 11:05 pm
Orpheus Protocol would be awesome.

http://www.orpheusprotocol.com/
Oct 24, 2018 1:56 am
King Arthur Pendragon and Ironsworn
Nov 8, 2018 4:23 pm
Clockwork Dominion (which might be hard because it uses a specialized deck of cards) would be nice.
Nov 8, 2018 7:42 pm
Vampire the Masquerade 5th Edition
Nov 21, 2018 4:10 pm
Mutants and Masterminds 3rd edition perhaps?
Dec 11, 2018 8:08 pm
Marvel Heroic Roleplaying would be great too.
Dec 28, 2018 11:00 am
Serenity/Cortex would be cool...
Jan 19, 2019 12:03 am
Throwing another into the ring - Mothership
Feb 10, 2019 11:43 pm
Eternity RPG please! https://aeturnumgaming.com/
Feb 11, 2019 3:41 am
Please consider this another vote for Genesys!
Mar 13, 2019 4:09 pm
Putting in my vote for Pokemon Tabletop United
Mar 15, 2019 8:27 pm
I'll second Mothership! Has pretty simple rules and old school sci-fi horror feel.
Mar 27, 2019 5:28 pm
Star Trek Adventures by Modiphius
https://www.modiphius.net/collections/star-trek-adventures
Mar 27, 2019 6:52 pm
Warhammer fantasy roleplay 1st ed
Cypher (I know, there's already numenera, but still...)
Mar 27, 2019 9:39 pm
Vagabonds of Dyfed
Maze Rats
Knaves
Mar 27, 2019 9:55 pm
Pendragon, Prince Valiant, and Ironsworn
Mar 28, 2019 7:22 pm
Another vote for Mutants and Masterminds (any edition, preferred 3e)
Mar 28, 2019 9:28 pm
Eternity RPG please! It's a newer game that our group has been playing a lot lately. Eternity RPG Website
Apr 5, 2019 5:55 pm
ICRPG! It has a lot of features that make it a good add for Play-by-Post!

1. It uses polyhedral dice you already have the dice roller for!
2. It uses D&D stats, plus 4 other EFFORT stats, and that's it! No individual skills or weapon damages, no more "What dice do I roll?"!
3. Target numbers, set during certain parts of the game, govern all interactions, so when you roll, you know if you've succeeded and can continue the action as a player knowing you've succeeded without the GM.
4. Easy distance rules for combat!
5. Free Starter's Guide!
6. Fun, and cheap! ICRPG Website

In the end, it's an easy add and a well paced, fun game to play.
I don't know if this is just vote based or if I can do some selling here... but there you go!
Last edited April 5, 2019 8:12 pm
May 1, 2019 3:43 pm
Shadowrun Sixth edition will be coming out in august, so I just want to give you a heads up !! I'll be asking for it when it's out...
May 1, 2019 6:56 pm
Labyrinth Lord would be useful for OSR games!
May 22, 2019 10:53 pm
Rather than have to create both Numenera and the Strange, wouldn't Cypher System cover those bases and any other Cvpher games as well? I would definitely vote for that. :)
May 27, 2019 3:44 am
Not sure if it is in this yet, but Adventures in Middle Earth (Known as AIME) would be great to see. It is D&D 5e based with a few tweaks to the character sheet development and rules to allow for treatment of epic journies per se.

Thanks!
Jun 8, 2019 8:37 am
This thread seems to be mostly about requesting new game systems, so I might not be in the right place; if so please disregard.

What would be a huge help for me is the ability to add in tables or some way of aligning texts in posts to make a table format. Not sure how much work this would require, but if it's doable, I think a lot of people could use it.

If there already is a system in place for that and I'm just to blind to see it, let me know.
Jun 8, 2019 1:29 pm
You might be able to do it with css tags. Not sure what those would be.

CSS for larger font
Jun 9, 2019 1:00 am
DCC and Mothership would be cool
Jul 7, 2019 9:55 pm
Blue Planet is interesting and unique...would be a nice add.
Jul 8, 2019 2:19 am
Halo mythic or fallout pen an paper
Jul 10, 2019 12:10 pm
My vote is for AD&D 2nd edition, that would be great if you added that! Thanks
Aug 13, 2019 6:07 am
How much love can RIFTS get?
Aug 21, 2019 11:24 pm
I would vote for Cortex for a dice system anyway. I love their Drama System.
Aug 24, 2019 12:54 am
I got a vote for Dungeon World and Old School D&D.
Aug 24, 2019 7:30 am
Well Dungeon World is here, at least as a system. And the Character Sheets are not too hard to make tbh~
[ +- ] You can steal from me, if you want
Oct 17, 2019 1:14 am
Star Trek Adventures by Modiphious
The AGE System games (Dragon AGE, Fantasy AGE, Blue Rose, etc. by Green Ronin
Mutants & Masterminds (any edition but 3e esp.) also by Green Ronin

Just lots of good games it would be neat to see native support for in the ttrpg community in general, and super neat to see here specifically!
Nov 24, 2019 6:43 pm
Blades in the Dark. Anyone pkayed that?
Nov 24, 2019 8:40 pm
Updated Pathfinder sheet to 2e would be terrific.
Jan 3, 2020 8:55 pm
Basic Fantasy RPG (It's FREE!) :)
Jan 3, 2020 10:10 pm
AD&D 1E would be really nice to have, as would AD&D 2E. Even the BECMI version seems to have a following hereon.
Jan 14, 2020 5:25 am
Sharp Swords and Sinister Spells.

Solar Blades and Cosmic Spells.

those games are rules light.
Jan 14, 2020 2:54 pm
Age of Shadow/Open Quest
Jan 21, 2020 2:41 pm
Earthdawn 4th Ed.

Basic Fantasy RPG (It's totally free!!!) Basic Fantasy RPG
Jan 24, 2020 4:09 pm
Vampire: The Requiem 2nd Edition! (Would also accept 1st though I like 2E better lol)
Feb 18, 2020 10:08 pm
Also - Open Legend RPG. Another free one. OPEN LEGEND RPG
Last edited February 18, 2020 10:09 pm
Mar 13, 2020 3:01 am
Mythras

M-Space
Mar 13, 2020 7:01 pm
AGE system: for Dragon Age and Fantasy Age, Numenera/The Strange, Pathfinder 2e, Starfinder.
Mar 13, 2020 7:36 pm
Ironsworn, Pendragon, Paladin
Mar 13, 2020 7:54 pm
umbraldragon says:
Mythras

M-Space
Yes please!
Mar 15, 2020 5:24 pm
Windyridge says:
AGE system: for Dragon Age and Fantasy Age, Numenera/The Strange, Pathfinder 2e, Starfinder.
There’s already a sheet for Numenera and The Strange, but I would love a generic Cypher sheet.
Mar 24, 2020 3:20 am
It would be nice to see the availability of the Old World of Darkness character sheets.
Mar 24, 2020 8:11 pm
Lunarmagus says:
It would be nice to see the availability of the Old World of Darkness character sheets.
Here's a Custom character sheet I put together for V5. You should be able to tune it to oWoD easy enough?
Last edited March 24, 2020 8:12 pm
Apr 6, 2020 7:56 pm
The Black Hack 2e
May 23, 2020 8:18 pm
Shadow Run - would be really cool.
Jun 3, 2020 2:56 am
HeroQuest 2nd Edition.
Jun 11, 2020 4:10 pm
I'd like to see Starfinder if it's possible.
Jun 11, 2020 4:30 pm
BigDoc says:
Lancer
Related, it would be nice to have two (2) sheets for LANCER, one for the pilot and one for the frame. I don't know how viable that is with how the site is coded.
Jun 11, 2020 4:45 pm
It would be nice to update or revise the Savage Worlds Character Sheet here for the newest SWADE edition.

Also, what about Mythras?
Aug 22, 2020 6:02 pm
The Dark Eye

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/185074/The-Dark-Eye--Core-Rules?src=hottest_filtered
Nov 24, 2020 8:51 pm
City of Mist as well as a way to create our own sheet. Not just a text window.
Nov 24, 2020 8:56 pm
Psktruck says:
Starfinder
Isn't Starfinder just Pathfinder in space? is there that big of a sheet difference?
Nov 25, 2020 3:29 am
CaveJohnson says:
Psktruck says:
Starfinder
Isn't Starfinder just Pathfinder in space? is there that big of a sheet difference?
Not a huge difference, but enough to get their own sheet. The Pathfinder sheet could be re-purposed to make it very quickly as you just have to change skill names, add a second armor class type, and 2 new kinds of hit points.
Nov 28, 2020 3:19 am
burning wheel
Nov 28, 2020 3:56 am
thatguy2 says:
burning wheel
I second Burning Wheel
Nov 29, 2020 12:19 am
Also, I'm not sure if we have a SWN sheet here, but potentially Wolves of God? It's a similar system to SWN, made by the same guy, so I"m not sure if it would need a lot of changing (beyond just terms and such).
Last edited November 29, 2020 12:19 am
Jan 1, 2021 4:47 am
Dungeons and Dragons 2E
Jan 1, 2021 12:23 pm
Would love to see a Cyberpunk Red sheet
Jan 18, 2021 8:17 pm
Is there any way for people to design and submit a sheet for you guys to cut back on development/implementation time?

EDIT: would love to see MASKS: The Next Generation ;)
Last edited January 18, 2021 8:17 pm
Jan 18, 2021 10:17 pm
Would it be at all possible to add WFRP to the recognised games list - so few places seem to offer it but I’ve had quite a bit of interest here - and now running a game - very exciting 😊😊
Jan 18, 2021 11:31 pm
Fleabane says:
Would it be at all possible to add WFRP to the recognised games list - so few places seem to offer it but I’ve had quite a bit of interest here - and now running a game - very exciting 😊😊
I'll add that im still running 2 long running Wfrp 1st Ed games :)
Jan 18, 2021 11:50 pm
What is wfrp?
Feb 5, 2021 7:05 pm
Cyberpunk Red
Feb 5, 2021 7:11 pm
Basic Fantasy RPG
Apr 6, 2021 9:32 pm
Tunnels & Trolls please.
Apr 7, 2021 4:26 pm
I would second Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay.
May 4, 2021 3:16 am
Amber Diceless
May 5, 2021 4:51 am
Worlds Without Number.
Jun 30, 2021 11:12 pm
Ironsworn if it hasn't already been said. Great system for this medium
Jul 1, 2021 2:40 am
DM_Apexwolf says:
+1 -- so good!
Jul 15, 2021 7:22 pm
nezzeraj says:
thatguy2 says:
burning wheel
I second Burning Wheel
I third Burning Wheel
Jul 15, 2021 7:35 pm
BlakeMaster says:
nezzeraj says:
thatguy2 says:
burning wheel
I second Burning Wheel
I third Burning Wheel
I have heard nothing good about being the third wheel :D
Dec 2, 2021 4:28 pm
The_Cupboard_Gnome says:
Tunnels & Trolls please.
+1
Mar 8, 2022 7:28 am
Questworlds/Heroquest 2nd Edition
Mar 8, 2022 10:20 am
Can we still vote for new systems? This is an old thread. If so, I would vote for any OSR. D&D B/X, Old-School Essentials, Black Hack, Whitehack, Labyrinth Lord, Swords & Wizardry, Knave, Maze Rats, Mork Borg, or anything similar. I think at least one popular OSR would be a nice addition to the available systems.
Last edited March 8, 2022 11:08 am
Mar 8, 2022 12:15 pm
I think custom sheets have primarily taken over. I don't know what would require custom sheets to be added to the officially supported sheets though. That seems like an area worth exploring though.
Jul 11, 2023 8:47 pm
nikos says:
Can we still vote for new systems? This is an old thread. If so, I would vote for any OSR. D&D B/X, Old-School Essentials, Black Hack, Whitehack, Labyrinth Lord, Swords & Wizardry, Knave, Maze Rats, Mork Borg, or anything similar. I think at least one popular OSR would be a nice addition to the available systems.
Agreed. Adding Dungeon Crawl Classics
Jul 13, 2023 5:01 pm
DM_Apexwolf says:
+1 for Ironsworn. Some of the moves in Ironsworn:Starforged are an improvement over the original Ironsworn, as well as some additional mechanics, so that might be something to consider as well.
Aug 11, 2023 5:03 pm
Can we have oWoD systems / sheets? In particular, there is potentially a game of Demon: The Fallen going to be started. Then Chronicles of Darkness sheet doesn't really fit. I imagine similar problems for Vampire: The Masquerade and Vampire: Dark Ages games / characters.
Aug 11, 2023 5:55 pm
Mighty Protectors/Villains & Vigilantes 3, maybe?
Aug 11, 2023 10:35 pm
eldarin says:
Can we have oWoD systems / sheets? In particular, there is potentially a game of Demon: The Fallen going to be started. Then Chronicles of Darkness sheet doesn't really fit. I imagine similar problems for Vampire: The Masquerade and Vampire: Dark Ages games / characters.
Have a look at the Public Repository of Custom sheets. There may be some that work a lot better than the CoD sheets.
Aug 12, 2023 7:10 am
Qralloq says:
eldarin says:
Have a look at the Public Repository of Custom sheets. There may be some that work a lot better than the CoD sheets.
Thanks for this hint. There's no Demon sheet there either, but I am new to this site and didn't realize the "custom" option exists. Will probably create one and think about publishing it in that thread as well.
Oct 24, 2023 10:36 pm
Can I throw a vote for Rolemaster; in particular the new Rolemaster Unified.

Not sure if there is a way for people to help, but I may be able to help with software integration for the system.
Oct 25, 2023 9:02 am
I don't know if these systems are supported yet, but I would love to see support on them. Here's a list. Warhammer Fantasy 4e, Warhammer 40k: Wrath and Glory, Legend of the 5 Rings 4e, Age of Sigmar: Soulbound.
Feb 29, 2024 10:43 pm
Would anyone be interested in Avatar Legends? It's the new PbtA game from Magpie, and it slaps.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.