New systems: Vote here!

load previous
Jan 15, 2018 10:13 pm
There’s already FFG Star Wars, but Genesys would be cool also...
Jan 15, 2018 10:34 pm
I've seen Little Fears scattered throughout. I played in a campaign of it once before. It is so well thought out and has so many uses. Lots of good lore, simple but effective mechanics. Put in my vote for that.
Jan 29, 2018 2:16 am
Orpheus Protocol for the win!!!!
May 14, 2018 4:47 pm
I would definitely love to see Mutants and Masterminds 3e added to the systems list.
May 22, 2018 12:42 pm
Has anyone asked that Old World of Darkness be added in? It would be great to run some of those older systems on here.
Jul 8, 2018 12:05 am
New to the site, looking for a decent PbP site to recommend to our nearly 500 Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay (WFRP) fans on Discord. 4th edition of WFRP is coming out this month (Cubicle 7 are making it), and it'd be awesome if it was officially supported.
Jul 8, 2018 6:05 pm
Pendragon/ Paladin Warriors of Charlemagne
Jul 9, 2018 3:31 pm
Hey all. Wanted to make clear, I'm still closely following this list, and I know it's been a LONG time since we've added more systems, but it will still be happening. Still a lot going on IRL, and I'm working hard on making sure the site runs smoother, as we're still growing a lot, but I hope to be able to get back to new systems soon.
Jul 9, 2018 7:49 pm
I know youve mentioned it's a matter of designing them. I would love to try to help but wouldn't even know where to start. Would you want like an image mockup or like an actual HTML form. If you had an example or template to work off of I would totally try. Mostly to get my games on here ;)
Aug 1, 2018 8:44 pm
I came here looking for some Genesys games, so my vote is for Genesys to be added to the systems list.
Aug 13, 2018 5:19 pm
GreenDice says:
I came here looking for some Genesys games, so my vote is for Genesys to be added to the systems list.
I second the vote for Genesys!
Aug 14, 2018 5:31 am
I also vote for Genesys.

I'm not sure if anyone suggested it, but I place a vote for Monsterhearts, a Powered by the Apocalypse game.
Aug 25, 2018 9:46 pm
9littlebees says:
New to the site, looking for a decent PbP site to recommend to our nearly 500 Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay (WFRP) fans on Discord. 4th edition of WFRP is coming out this month (Cubicle 7 are making it), and it'd be awesome if it was officially supported.
Been shouting for this for a while. Currently running 1st edition Enemy Within campaign
Aug 28, 2018 12:49 pm
Knifesedgegames says:
9littlebees says:
Been shouting for this for a while. Currently running 1st edition Enemy Within campaign
I wanted to add my support for this as well - WFRP 4e as a first preference as it's the new hotness but 1st and 2nd Edition would be good as well
Aug 30, 2018 3:09 am
I would like to see some Mutants an Mastermids personally.
Sep 9, 2018 3:40 am
Atomic Highway.
Sep 9, 2018 3:52 am
Sagas of the Icelanders, a Powered by the Apocalypse game
Sep 9, 2018 10:55 am
Barbarians of Lemuria
Oct 23, 2018 4:13 pm
A vote for Pelgrane Press's GUMSHOE system (Trail of Cthulhu, Fall of Delta Green, etc)
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.