New systems: Vote here!

load previous
Aug 31, 2017 5:33 pm
I think a character sheet for Starfinder would be cool. It's Paizo's new Science-Fantasy game.
Aug 31, 2017 6:26 pm
I know I've said it before, but Warrior, Rogue, and Mage. It's a free system on Drivethru RPG. Also, I am on a Discord server for the Unofficial Elder Scrolls tabletop RPG, so I can talk to the owner and see what he has to say about it.
Sep 3, 2017 3:22 am
Shotguns n Saddles.
Sep 3, 2017 12:44 pm
Just having a basic sheet for adding stats, checking 2d6+Stat and tying Moves to those rolls for the countless games that are Powered by the Apocalypse (Apocalypse World, Dungeon World, The Sprawl, Monsterhearts, etc) would be a nice to have.
Sep 5, 2017 1:10 pm
Wouldn't it be "easy" to allow GMs to create a personalized HTML sheet for their own games ? I'm sure that it would open the door to a lot of cool stuff, plus the community could easily share their own HTML sheets.

Also, PLZ add paranoia.
Sep 5, 2017 2:02 pm
West End Games Star Wars and Star Wars Saga Edition would be lovely.
Sep 5, 2017 3:15 pm
Xelias124 says:
Wouldn't it be "easy" to allow GMs to create a personalized HTML sheet for their own games ? I'm sure that it would open the door to a lot of cool stuff, plus the community could easily share their own HTML sheets.

Also, PLZ add paranoia.
That would be nice for anyone who knows programming languages. I'm pretty illiterate when it comes to that, so that wouldn't help me... XD

And yes, I know there are plenty of tutorials available, but I did tried my hand at programming once, WITH tutorials, and the only thing I managed to do was give myself massive headaches... To each their own.
Sep 5, 2017 3:23 pm
Quote:
That would be nice for anyone who knows programming languages. I'm pretty illiterate when it comes to that, so that wouldn't help me... XD
It would though ! If another GM is playing "Forgotten RPG of neverheardofit" he can make an HTML character sheet, use it in his game, then you can just grab the HTML code and use it on your game. If I want to play Cyberpunk 2022 for example, another GM might have already played the game and used a sheet for himself that I can nab.
Sep 5, 2017 4:29 pm
I have been looking at making a form builder for people to build their own sheets. It's a big project, and with a lot of other things on the plate, unfortunately low. Once I get the Angular rework done (or even though the project), I can always use help if there's a dev out there who wants to help out. Until then, while I'm working on a lot of these things, I just need a bit of patience from everyone. Sorry things have been so slow for a while.
Sep 5, 2017 4:48 pm
Xelias124 says:
It would though ! If another GM is playing "Forgotten RPG of neverheardofit" he can make an HTML character sheet, use it in his game, then you can just grab the HTML code and use it on your game. If I want to play Cyberpunk 2022 for example, another GM might have already played the game and used a sheet for himself that I can nab.
Ah, I see. So we'd need a page to host those player-made contents. That would be nice. Maybe make them open source, so such and such GM can put in their homebrews...
Sep 5, 2017 5:16 pm
Keleth says:
Sorry things have been so slow for a while.
The site is pretty neat at the moment anyway, I just saw your note about the DACA. I hope that things'll be alright for you.

And the site uses angular ? having custom sheets would be pretty great ! I'm not the best on angular, but if you open at Github or something to work on some features, I'll be sure to check out if I can help.

Also, small question (I'm brand new here so You might have been asked that a thousand time.) but why isn't there a link in the game page to go to the forum directly ? (or if there's one, do you know a good optician.) It seems like a pretty basic feature, maybe there's a reason for not having one ?
Sep 5, 2017 5:32 pm
Xelias124 says:
Also, small question (I'm brand new here so You might have been asked that a thousand time.) but why isn't there a link in the game page to go to the forum directly ? (or if there's one, do you know a good optician.) It seems like a pretty basic feature, maybe there's a reason for not having one ?
If you mean on the Game Details page, there should be a red menu bar at the bottom of your page with links to things like the forums, your characters, and tools. It's poor site design, something I've been struggling to think of a replacement for. It also apparently doesn't appear in mobile Safari (and other's I'm sure).
Sep 5, 2017 6:25 pm
[ +- ] Exemple
This is what I'm thinking of. a direct link to a game's forum on a game's page.

Like, If I like the premise of a game, but I'm not sure if I want to join, I should be able to check the public forum to see if it's the sort of game for me, if there's enough trafic, etc.
Sep 5, 2017 6:31 pm
Xelias124 says:
This is what I'm thinking of. a direct link to a game's forum on a game's page.

Like, If I like the premise of a game, but I'm not sure if I want to join, I should be able to check the public forum to see if it's the sort of game for me, if there's enough trafic, etc.
I'm guessing you don't see a red bar at the bottom of your window?
Sep 5, 2017 6:39 pm
Quote:
"red bar at the bottom of your window"
Fuck. I DO need an optician. Sorry, I thought that you were talking about the grey footer earlier, I'm not sure why I completely missed the massive red bar.
Last edited September 5, 2017 6:39 pm
Sep 5, 2017 6:40 pm
Xelias124 says:
Quote:
"red bar at the bottom of your window"
Fuck. I DO need an optician. Sorry, I thought that you were talking about the grey footer earlier, I'm not sure why I completely missed the massive red bar.
Because it's really poor site design. Not on you.
Sep 5, 2017 6:51 pm
heh, I still missed the massive red bar. sorry about that.
Oct 6, 2017 4:59 pm
I can't be the only person that would like to see WEG's GHOSTBUSTERS get some love.
Oct 6, 2017 6:12 pm
I am on a discord for the unofficial elder scrolls tabletop rpg. I can talk to an admin and see if they can add it
Dec 1, 2017 11:14 pm
Don't know if its been mentioned, but Fantasy Age would be very cool to add.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.