New systems: Vote here!

load previous
Oct 13, 2014 5:33 pm
Ok, so adding Numenera/The Strange would be a good point to separate systems from character sheets. More features!
Oct 21, 2014 3:55 pm
So glad to see Numenera and so quickly to boot. To celebrate I would like to run a Numenera game, which I posted about in Games Tavern. I also still want to run a Grimm game but considering the low number of active members I will probably only do one for now. I will run whichever garners more interest for now and when we have more active members I can run the other concurrently. I just don't want the same 4 or 5 players in every game lest they all slow to a crawl. Anyway I really want to see Grimm and though I realize it is not a huge or popular system I thought it might be really easy to add considering how quick you knocked out Numenera. Clearly adding D&D5e didn't bring in droves of new people so I do not see harm in working in a smaller system if a game comes out of it. I took the liberty of creating a custom Grimm character sheet and throwing in the library but the actual system would be nice since that is the game I really want to run.
Jan 28, 2015 9:51 am
Would it be possible to look into adding Warhammer 40k games from the fantasy flight series? Deathwatch, Only War, Rogue Trader, ect.
Jan 28, 2015 2:46 pm
Heh, this was just brought up yesterday by ExpLimited. I've added it to the list to be added :) The forum updates are almost done, and I'll be adding a few new systems after that.
Jan 29, 2015 4:47 am
My suggestion for it was to do a pretty simple character sheet that can be used for them all.
Since you can write in spots that deal with skills and things, you really only need the basics they all have together and the right sections to make it work out well, without needing to make 4+ different sheet templates :)
Jan 29, 2015 7:13 am
I'm just enjoy playing the games although my group never quite plays the game as intended but we still have a blast.
Jan 29, 2015 7:14 am
I don't think there is a group who does everything as intended. The games def. fun though, especially if you're someone with a lot of love for the Warhammer lore and universe
Feb 25, 2015 1:41 am
Numenera please!

Or just a blank sheet that we can fill in.
Feb 25, 2015 1:48 am
Numenera is already one of the systems we have up :) In fact, its currently the most popular system on Gamers' Plane!
Mar 24, 2015 12:59 pm
Fantasy Craft please
Last edited March 24, 2015 12:59 pm
Apr 9, 2015 8:52 am
I definitely suggest adding Fate Accelerated Edition (FAE)
Apr 9, 2015 2:06 pm
RPGNoob says:
I definitely suggest adding Fate Accelerated Edition (FAE)
Or at least give us the modification options needed to Fate Core so we could do either/or.
Apr 9, 2015 4:35 pm
I don't know what those modification options are...
Apr 9, 2015 5:06 pm
A similar modification that I would like to request would be to modify Numenera to The Strange, as I'm itching to run a The Strange game. It's the same system (Monte Cook Games "Cypher System") and I think just changing the title bar would suffice, really.
Apr 9, 2015 5:12 pm
I keep forgetting that I Kickstarted The Strange and have all the material. I really should get to designing that. If its really that simliar, I should be able to just copy/paste it.
Apr 9, 2015 6:09 pm
Keleth says:
I don't know what those modification options are...
• Only one stress track, 3 boxes long, with no label beyond "Stress"
• 6 approaches instead of a skill pyramid

That's pretty much it :p
Apr 9, 2015 6:13 pm
Maybe I can just make the stress tracks variable (aka, the number of tracks can be modified). I also don't know what 6 approaches means.
Apr 9, 2015 6:45 pm
Instead of the 10 skills that Fate Core uses, Fate Accelerated uses approaches. So instead of rolling Fight to punch someone, in FAE you roll Forceful to punch them, or Quick if you use a barrage of fast punches.

Approaches are about how you do things, not what you do.
Apr 9, 2015 9:36 pm
Qralloq says:
A similar modification that I would like to request would be to modify Numenera to The Strange, as I'm itching to run a The Strange game. It's the same system (Monte Cook Games "Cypher System") and I think just changing the title bar would suffice, really.
One addition might be to list multiple descriptors and foci for the different recursions (I believe they can change when you visit another place, no?)
Apr 10, 2015 1:58 am
Those extra descriptors and foci aren't carved in stone or predetermined me thinks.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.