New systems: Vote here!

load previous
Mar 15, 2016 11:45 am
*Cough* 7th Sea and/or L5R *Cough*
Mar 15, 2016 12:12 pm
L5R is next in the queue, once I finish the forum upgrades. I think I'll likely wait until the 7th Sea second ed comes out to work on that, unless there's strong demand for first edition. Unless someone knows John Wick and wants to get me an advanced copy.
Mar 15, 2016 12:45 pm
I'd think 2nd ed is the better choice *looks at the kickstarter*. I'll be doing a one shot possible in the next quarter... I have no idea on books or the rental fee for a parrot...
Mar 15, 2016 2:10 pm
A free, basic ruleset for 7th Sea 2e was unlocked as one of the stretch goals, which should make adding it as a system easier. (wink wink, nudge nudge). Estimated publishing dates on the first sourcebooks are November of this year, so the ruleset could be out sooner than that.
Mar 15, 2016 2:42 pm
Basic rules and a character sheet are all I need to get started. After that, I leave it to you guys to help me figure out how to best make it work :)
Mar 15, 2016 4:54 pm
Oh yeah, L5R has ben one of my long time favorites. I wholly support! :D

I could also suggest GURPS: another one of my all time favorites.
Mar 20, 2016 10:02 pm
May I suggest/request the Cypher System?
Mar 20, 2016 10:08 pm
Yah, Cypher as been requested once or twice. So far people are using Numanera, for its similarities. Forum upgrades, L5R, then Cypher, I promise! I'll add GURPS to the list as well, though I'll probably wait until I see some interest in a game starting up.
Mar 20, 2016 10:53 pm
Ah, I just played around with making a character here using The Strange, and yeah they're pretty much the same, I imagine Numenera is much the same. And way to go on really easy to fill out character sheets. I've paid for programs that were less intuitive to use.
Mar 21, 2016 5:40 pm
I loved GURPS back in the day.

I need to get a One Ring campaign up and running. :)
Mar 21, 2016 5:49 pm
GURPS was one of those that I've looked at, and while I'm intrigued by it, life kept getting in the way of trying to play a game.
Jun 20, 2016 7:49 pm
Hi, so I'm a new member and I found two systems that were lacking here was the Maid system an easy one to add and I'd love a full support for it. I would also be interested in seeing the Fantasy Flight Warhammer 40k Systems added specifically Dark heresy 2nd edition. : D
Jun 20, 2016 8:17 pm
Never played Maid; maybe I can look into a game of it at Dreamation next winter. I have played Dark Heresy, and it was fun; I'll add it to the list.
Jul 7, 2016 11:49 am
DKDBSD says:
Hi, so I'm a new member and I found two systems that were lacking here was the Maid system an easy one to add and I'd love a full support for it. I would also be interested in seeing the Fantasy Flight Warhammer 40k Systems added specifically Dark heresy 2nd edition. : D
Ah, I ran a game of MAID. I even made a "Generic Maid" character sheet!

http://gamersplane.com/characters/custom/1355/

I was thinking about running another game, be on the look out for it!

//Handle
Last edited July 7, 2016 11:50 am
Jul 7, 2016 12:55 pm
I would be interested in Dark Heresy, and Rogue Trader if possible. I'm hoping to run a game soon.
Jul 7, 2016 1:37 pm
I would like to put in a request for Exalted. for reasons...
Jul 19, 2016 5:36 pm
I have just aquired BESM (Big Eyes Small Mouth) and thinking that this would be a good game for here. For any anime lovers i would think.
Jul 19, 2016 5:37 pm
Oh man, I played BESM a LONG time ago, back in high school. It was amusing.
Jul 19, 2016 6:00 pm
Kjmagle says:
I have just aquired BESM (Big Eyes Small Mouth) and thinking that this would be a good game for here. For any anime lovers i would think.
What edition? I have 2nd Ed, 2nd Ed Revised and Expanded, and 3rd Ed. 3rd ed was actually my first playtest credit in a game!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.