New systems: Vote here!

load previous
Nov 29, 2016 5:54 am
The Window please. Been using it forever and swear by it. Its actually very well suited to PBP gaming and rules light, story heavy gaming which again is perfect for many, especially newbies.

please consider it.

Cheers

Scott
Nov 29, 2016 6:52 am
I'm starting an L5R game in a month or so, and it would be amazing to have those character sheets!
Nov 29, 2016 9:48 am
Reiterating my support for Dungeon World. Thanks, Keleth, for putting it on the systems list. I've been running a game using the custom sheets. DW sheets would be so awesome! :-)
Nov 29, 2016 1:30 pm
Not sure if this is already implemented but how about old school D&D, and its clones?

Also Risus, the Window, maybe The Pool and other popular free rpg's. Finally can Fate be used for Fudge?
Last edited November 29, 2016 1:47 pm
Nov 29, 2016 2:30 pm
I thought Numenera was already on the sight. I'd like to see both exalted 3rd edition and Mutants and Masterminds on GamersPlane. I have great interest in those two games.
Nov 29, 2016 2:35 pm
Numenera is up. I know I haven't released a new system in a while, and I'm sorry for that. I've been occupied with the AcadeCon site plus some larger structural upgrades so I can hopefully release future stuff faster. I think L5R is next on my list. I will get to every single one of these games.
Nov 30, 2016 3:29 am
I;m going to vote HERO system myself. Preferably 6th Ed.
Nov 30, 2016 4:21 am
Hey Keleth, is there a way for us to design a character sheet for you to use? I'd love to make some for some of the less known games, so you wouldn't have to spend your time on them instead.
Nov 30, 2016 5:27 am
Hm... admittedly, part of my time goes into converting a character sheet into a view that fits on the screen. Unfortunately, unless you're an experienced web developer, there's not much that can be done that would take away most of my work.
Dec 13, 2016 3:51 pm
I made a case in the forum that it isn't needed. But damn if it would not look cool. How about an old-school retro looking character sheet for all the clones out there. I have a Moldvay game (circa 1981) starting up and text copy and paste is just fine, but something like...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-vngnkCwgGDw/VhbDNFaCUgI/AAAAAAAADeQ/QHoP6HceRo0/s1600/1.jpg

Sure would be cool!
Feb 20, 2017 10:18 pm
How about AD&D, I have a group wanting to play
May 1, 2017 7:15 pm
Has somebody already submitted the cypher system ?
May 1, 2017 7:57 pm
deadpool_qc says:
Are you referring to Cypher Play from Monte Cook? If so:

http://gamersplane.com/forums/thread/5271/

Not allowed in forum play, for those that don't want/can't click through.
May 1, 2017 8:59 pm
Dramasailor says:
deadpool_qc says:

I think he's referring to a new Character Sheet for the Cypher System. There are sheets available here for Numenera and The Strange, but not the general Cypher System.

Also, I heard back from MCG over the weekend, and running past Seasons of Cypher Play outside of gaming stores is allowable....even as PbP.
May 1, 2017 9:05 pm
njohn858 says:
Dramasailor says:
deadpool_qc says:

I think he's referring to a new Character Sheet for the Cypher System. There are sheets available here for Numenera and The Strange, but not the general Cypher System.

Also, I heard back from MCG over the weekend, and running past Seasons of Cypher Play outside of gaming stores is allowable....even as PbP.
Oooh, nifty!
May 1, 2017 9:07 pm
I do have to make generic Cypher character sheets... (and fix up both Numenera and the Strange).
May 1, 2017 9:07 pm
Warrior, Rogue, and Mage
Jul 20, 2017 6:20 pm
B/X- Labyrinth Lord- Older D&D's
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.