Floating in with a certain stately majesty

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Feb 9, 2021 11:31 pm
Hello all. I see some familiar names here (Hi Harr, hi Dr_B, hi Cir!). I only recently learned of this place and joined up to broaden my PbPing horizons and in case present regular haunts go the way of the electronic dodo.

My first RPG was a homebrew hodgepodge of second-hand accounts of AD&D 2nd. Ed. mechanics and the Advanced Fighting Fantasy gamebook system, and I've probably played more homebrew of my own and my friends' design than anything else over the years, though of late I've done less making systems and more making settings. I tend to GM more than I play. The RPGs I'm playing and running most at the moment are D&D 5e, Vampire 5th., Delta Green, SUPERS! and Fate, though I've played a good bit of Mutants & Masterminds, Shadowrun and Call of Cthulhu. My favourite settings are AD&D's Birthright and FFG's D&D 3.5e Midnight.

Looking forward to playing with you!
Feb 9, 2021 11:45 pm
howdy Dirigible, welcome. This is a great place for PbF !
Feb 9, 2021 11:54 pm
Welcome, Dirigible!

If you want to see how GP functions, check out the New GP Member Guide and maybe look through some public games as well.

To join a game or if you want to start your own, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern. It's where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You might also want to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

Happy gaming!
Feb 10, 2021 12:02 am
Welcome, pull up a browser, make yourself comfortable.

Len

Feb 10, 2021 1:16 am
Welcome Dirigible! I just dug out my Advanced Fight Fantasy rulebook the other day! Look forward to seeing you on the forums!

https://i.imgur.com/DaIu8GJ.jpg
Feb 10, 2021 1:27 am
That's the one. Curse that insidious Xoltan Throg!

Thanks for the welcome, all!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.