To the World at Large.

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Feb 19, 2021 9:04 am
Not every day needs to begin with a new plot for global domination. Indeed, many of my plans are coming into fruition with every passing second... It’s simply a question of patience. And like everyone else, sometimes, I just need to relax and leave the real world behind.

In truth, I am just another old table top player with experience in most all classic systems and the popular modern ones. I have a distinct love for super heroic adventures in Hero and Mutants & Masterminds. Rune Quest, Role Master, Heavy Gear, D&D and it’s various spin offs or old school clones are all examples of other games I enjoy. There have been so many.

I thought I would try my hand at play by post games here. I look forward to seeing you in a game, having a lot of fun, and making new friends.

Thanks for your time.
Feb 19, 2021 9:27 am
Welcome, Doom!

If you want to see how GP functions, check out the New GP Member Guide and maybe look through some public games as well.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You might also want to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

Happy gaming!

Len

Feb 19, 2021 9:41 am
Welcome aboard, Doom!
Feb 19, 2021 9:42 am
Welcome welcome!
Feb 19, 2021 9:42 am
Prepare to meet thy doom! (if you play super heroic adventures in Hero and Mutants & Masterminds. Rune Quest, Role Master, Heavy Gear, D&D and it’s various spin offs or old school clones).

Hi Buddy.
Feb 19, 2021 10:29 am
Hi and welcome!
Feb 19, 2021 11:09 am
Welcome to the madhouse
Feb 19, 2021 1:18 pm
Hey Doom, glad to see another Role Master fan. Hope you find some great games!
Feb 19, 2021 1:57 pm
Howdy! Welcome aboard.
Feb 19, 2021 3:21 pm
Welcome to GP!
Feb 19, 2021 3:22 pm
Greetings and salutations!
Feb 19, 2021 7:30 pm
Hello and welcome!
Feb 21, 2021 4:18 pm
Welcome, I have a game that is coming to a close. I would imagine that by next weekend I would put up a D&D 5e game
Feb 21, 2021 4:29 pm
Welcome, Doom. Hit me up if you’re looking to run Heavy Gear — my favorite games that No One Plays are that and Jovian Chronicles...
Feb 21, 2021 7:57 pm
Thank you for the welcome, everyone. I appreciate it.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.