Hello

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 3, 2021 7:48 pm
Hello everyone. I am new to RPG's and kind of new to play by post. I always had an interest in D&D but with school, life and family never had time to try it. It sure looks like pbp is a great way to play RPG's when you have time constraints. I just started a campaign on the RBGG new player initiative and I am enjoying it quite a bit. I decided to also check out Gamers Plane as I saw it come up as a place to play pbp.
Mar 3, 2021 8:02 pm
Welcome, Jtharrison!

If you want to see how GP functions, check out the New GP Member Guide and maybe look through some public games as well.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You might also want to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

Happy gaming!
Mar 3, 2021 8:02 pm
Welcome Jtharrison! D&D is a great entry point, and there are a lot of those games played here. Many are open to new and veteran players alike, and I hope you find some great games!
Mar 3, 2021 8:43 pm
Howdy! Hope you get into a game soon.
Mar 3, 2021 8:53 pm
The BGG new player initiative is a great way to be introduced to PBP and that's how I was introduced to it too. You'll enjoy it here and plenty of people are around to help you get comfortable. Welcome!
Mar 3, 2021 9:30 pm
Welcome!
Mar 3, 2021 9:45 pm
Welcome aboard
Mar 3, 2021 11:47 pm
Welcome!

Len

Mar 4, 2021 1:09 am
Welcome aboard Jtharrison!
Mar 5, 2021 9:36 pm
Hello and welcome!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.