Out of Character

Mar 5, 2021 8:49 pm
For the stuff, status updates, prompts, spoilers about WandaVision, or whatever.

If we all agree, I will setup a Discord server as well.

I've discussed this with a fourth player, but if they don't decide to join by tomorrow, I've got a few more I want to reach out to. The goal is to gather dependable players we love playing with.
Mar 5, 2021 8:59 pm
Sure, I'm up for a discord
Mar 5, 2021 9:50 pm
Discord is fine with me
Mar 5, 2021 10:27 pm
Me three.
Apr 16, 2021 3:57 pm
My oxygen has taken a drop again, so I will be spending more hours on my cpap and oxygen mask. When I am on them I can't wear my glasses, so I can't post. Everything is done on my phone, and that is too small for no glasses.
TL:DR I will be posting less. If you are ever waiting on me, feel free to act in my place.
May 23, 2021 7:26 pm
Hey Qralloq, we head your thoughts about this game in your Player exPlane interview. We players need to be better at interacting and I am having a little trouble emerging myself into this setting.

I want to make this an awesome story, but I need a little help. You have a bit of setting discription but help me out. What makes Blue Rose a fanstastic setting, and what should I play more into then others?
May 24, 2021 12:22 am
Blue Rose is first and foremost "Romantic" fantasy. It is more in line with King Arthur, Robin Hood, and the Three Musketeers, than with Lord of the Rings or DC Comics.

Aldis, the Kingdom of the Blue Rose, is a shining jewel of tolerance and lightly virtue. The Queen is beloved, her knights are trusted and enviable. Their foes are villains through and through.

The Rhyhold is a made up portion of northern Rezea, which is a nation on the western border of Aldis.

Hundreds of years ago a great war consumed the world, powerful sorcerer kings, masters of the corrupt Shadow magic, controlled vast powers and sought to exterminate all who opposed them. A collection of rebels fought back and drive them away, killing most if not all of the evil overlords.

Great damage was done, weapons created in the great war remain, untamed and uncontrolled. Pockets of unstable Shadow magic storm through Jarzon and Kern, and the Corruption that sticks behind has turned entire villages into Corrupted and evil Shadowspawn.

But the power of Light is stronger. There is good in the world, though the price of freedom is eternal vigilance.
As to the Rhyhold, I've left it a little vague. I gave you a few predesigned towns to possibly make your own, but no real guidance.

Add I mentioned in the video, we've established what's at stake, but it's probably time for us to step back and work on why the Rhyhold is important to your characters. That was my original plan, actually, to have the Seven Sisters scene and then when you were at the beginning of your journey work out some flashbacks or otherwise work with you on your backgrounds, but I kept pushing you forward.
We've gone forward, building on some of Machiabelly's background details on the garou. I'd like to do the same with each of you, but I feel it would be best to do that now rather than wait for "your turn" to come around.
Jun 1, 2021 10:36 pm
Rune. I am not sure what the very last sentence in Ross background thread. He coughed her?
Jun 2, 2021 5:15 am
Machiabelly says:
Rune. I am not sure what the very last sentence in Ross background thread. He coughed her?
I'll rewrite it with words I know how to spell :D
He pursued a romantic relationship with her.
Jun 2, 2021 5:25 am
No worries, I hope I didn't come across as the grammar police.
Jun 2, 2021 6:54 am
Machiabelly says:
No worries, I hope I didn't come across as the grammar police.
no worries :)
Jun 24, 2021 12:23 am
Qralloq sent a note to Machiabelly
Qralloq sent a note to bowlofspinach,Machiabelly
Note: I'm using this to record a segment for my YouTubery on using Notes. Nothing to see here.
Jun 24, 2021 1:00 am
Machiabelly sent a note to Qralloq
Last edited June 24, 2021 1:00 am
Jun 24, 2021 4:55 am
bowlofspinach sent a note to Machiabelly
Jul 4, 2021 10:49 pm
Test post for GxP
Jul 15, 2021 11:49 pm
Sample rolls

Rolls

fireball damage - (5d6)

(23412) = 12

Attack roll, damage - (1d20+5, 1d8+3)

1d20+5 : (5) + 5 = 10

1d8+3 : (7) + 3 = 10

L5R Roll 4k3 - (4d10, RA)

(8614) = 19

Savage Worlds Strength d8 Spear d6 - (1d8, 1d6, RA)

1d8 : (3) = 3

1d6 : (1) = 1

fail roll - (1d8+1, 1d6)

1d8+1 : (2) + 1 = 3

1d6 : (1) = 1

test

Secret Roll

Jul 16, 2021 3:05 am
Qralloq is gamersexplaning something again
Jul 16, 2021 3:13 am
Careful how you say that
Jul 16, 2021 3:14 am
I'm not the one who came up with that name 😝
Jul 16, 2021 3:16 am
It seemed clever at the time, but the first time I saw it as one word, I was like:
https://media.tenor.co/images/9eb2d92b8b784610d75da703e736e760/tenor.gif
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.