A Time for Harvest Gameplay - Chapter One

load previous
Aug 23, 2016 8:06 pm
Mathis scans the area for tracks, and the horizon for signs of blaine.
Gonna push this, i really want to find blaine.
Last edited August 23, 2016 8:07 pm

Rolls

Spot hidden - (1d100)

(83) = 83

spot hidden - (1d100)

(93) = 93

Aug 23, 2016 8:08 pm
"Perhaps you should ask Clarissa that. You've seen the way he looks at her."
Aug 23, 2016 8:08 pm
"Robert? No! He can't be behind this, surely?"
Aug 23, 2016 8:11 pm
There is then a chuckle from beside the fireplace, where the usually quiet Jason Trent is staring at the flames.
Aug 23, 2016 8:11 pm
Shaking his head in an attempt to clear it, Jon goes on. "We really don't need to...jump to conclusionsh. I will admit that I'm tired of hitting brick wallsh any time I ashk about the lasht expedition. I miss my mate..."
Aug 23, 2016 8:13 pm
"I don't know. I've been ripped at by little rat things and now half drowned by a pink blob. All I know is I want to get to the bottom of this"

Joseph goes to his pack and pulls out a half full bottle of whisky and begins pouring it

"Depending what we get out of Blaine, I'd like to speak to the librarian's niece again. I get the impression that she knows something"

Scotash sent a note to Knifesedgegames
Aug 23, 2016 8:20 pm
Knifesedgegames sent a note to Scotash
Aug 23, 2016 8:43 pm
Joseph drains his glass and starts looking through his pack once more. He pulls out an old leather journal and undoes the tie holding it close

I wonder if there is anything in here...

Rolls

Library roll vs 30% - (1d100)

(34) = 34

Aug 23, 2016 9:05 pm
Angel is stunned by the discussion. Yes, he's seen some weird things and there's a lot going on here that he can't explain but... Standing up, he looks around and says, "First thing, are we going to let Mathis go out after Blaine with a machete? Did you see the murder in his eyes? This is insane!" His breathing picks up and his volume increases with each word until he's yelling at the end. "We are not prepared to take this on! Back at the river, Mathis was spouting on about how we're here for a reason, that a higher power has placed us here. Do you honestly think God sent us here to fight this evil? That's crazy! Mathis is crazy!" A note of desperation creeps into his voice and tears form in the corner of his eyes. "I can't do this. I'm not here to fight demons. God didn't choose me, this is dumb luck. It's time for us to pack it in and go back. But first, someone has to stop Mathis."

He walks to the back door leading out, yelling for Mathis.
Aug 23, 2016 9:17 pm
Knifesedgegames sent a note to Kaosanddoom
Aug 23, 2016 10:04 pm
Aug 23, 2016 11:52 pm
Kaosanddoom sent a note to Knifesedgegames
Aug 24, 2016 2:26 pm
As Angel shouts out of the back door, the front door opens then closes. Blaine has returned clutching two mud covered bottles of whiskey. "I had these stashed outside. Didn't want the sheriff to get upset having them in the house."
Aug 24, 2016 2:28 pm
Aug 24, 2016 2:29 pm
"What's the shouting about. Angel? Are you looking for me?"
Aug 24, 2016 3:23 pm
Mathis turns and looks towards the voice.
Aug 24, 2016 5:16 pm
Through the rain Mathis sees Angel inside the back door, and beside him, peering over his shoulder to see what he's shouting at is Blaine.
Aug 24, 2016 5:20 pm
Eyeing the bottles, Jon licks his lips a bit. "I don't think that'sh a good idea for me. I'm already a little out of it thanks to the doc."
Aug 24, 2016 5:24 pm
"I'll take you up on that drink, but we have some questions for you"

Joseph fetches some glasses

Scotash sent a note to Knifesedgegames
Aug 24, 2016 5:25 pm
Mathis turns back towards the house. He is angry, but serene. In control, but on a mission. Honestly the level of calm anger in his eyes should scare anyone. He walks slowly back up to the house as if its not even raining. He walks right past angel, calmly and coldly looking at blaine.

"You have some talking to do. Your the only one who has been here before. Your last adventure ended in death for some of them. So why don't you quit keeping it to yourself and tell us what you know about whats going on? I think you owe us atleast that.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.