OOC:
ok

Rolls

persuade - (1d100)

(93) = 93

Aug 30, 2016 6:45 pm
"I'm not prepared to speculate but I will be investigating."
Aug 31, 2016 1:55 am
Angel watches in silence as the sheriff works. He turns to glance at the others, trying to see if anyone is extremely rattled by the events. Perhaps they will be an ally in convincing the others to return to school.
Aug 31, 2016 5:30 am
Joseph watches with a mixture of interest and shock as the sheriff starts examining the bones
OOC:
Sorry it's late. Here's the sanity roll

Rolls

Sanity - (1d100)

(89) = 89

Aug 31, 2016 10:37 am
Father Simon walks out to watch the sheriff and says a benediction over the exhumed corpse.
OOC:
Here's my late sanity roll.

Rolls

Sanity - (1d100)

(45) = 45

Aug 31, 2016 11:03 am
Joseph Sanity Loss

Rolls

Sanity - Joseph - (1d3)

(2) = 2

Sep 1, 2016 1:15 pm
Well now that mathis has struck out asking the sheriff, apparently nobody in this town notices all the stuff going on, they are in on it, or they think if they ignore it that it will go away. Its all pretty damn ridiculous. Mathis gets his shit together, finds john and anyone else who wants to go, and heads of to find the town witch. Maybe the ones every one thinks are crazy might actually have some insight.
Sep 1, 2016 1:42 pm
The sheriff takes the bones away without another word.

Mathis is keen to get to town and Blaine calls everyone back into the house, "OK, lets organise who is going where. I will drive one of the cars ahead of the truck to show the way to the Broken Hill and the last campsite of last years expedition, for those that want to be part of that team. I want that group to camp there tonight so we don't leave it open to looters or vandals. Everyone else investigating in town can stay at the house."
Sep 1, 2016 1:44 pm
I want to go see the witch, but then i am going to that campsite. Those are my only two goals for the day.
Sep 1, 2016 1:51 pm
Knifesedgegames sent a note to Cerris214
Sep 1, 2016 1:51 pm
"I can draw a map to the campsite but it might be hard for you to find without me taking you."
Sep 1, 2016 1:52 pm
Take me to the site, i will help set up, then go find the witch to speak with. That way i know where both things are.
OOC:
If i had to do it by map that would just be a survival roll, correct?
Last edited September 1, 2016 1:59 pm
Sep 1, 2016 1:53 pm
"I'll go with Mathis to the witch. I'm not going to be too much help with excavation and such with only one arm, but I can do some research and and ask questions."
Last edited September 1, 2016 1:53 pm
Sep 1, 2016 1:56 pm
Kaosanddoom says:
Take me to the sight, i will help set up, then go find the witch to speak with. That way i know where both things are.
OOC:
If i had to do it by map that would just be a survival roll, correct?
And a hard one at that...
Sep 1, 2016 1:58 pm
OOC:
But getting taken to the site, and then going to town and back should be pretty obtainable, correct?
Last edited September 1, 2016 1:58 pm
Sep 1, 2016 2:10 pm
Well first let's talk to this so called witch. I find it odd that these deaths and such happen with a strange regularity. Seems 25 years ago 6 youths died that summer. 4 men and 2 women. The young ones here do have that high mortality rate. So off to see this witch. Mathis if you're going to the campsite first we can meet you in town later. Is that alright with you? Father Simon then walks out and waits for the others outside.
Sep 1, 2016 2:11 pm
Yes thats perfectly acceptable, say meet at the diner for lunch and then we all go see the witch together?
Sep 1, 2016 2:35 pm
OOC:
As you only have three vehicles, and two are going to the camp, everyone will need to stick together, so all three can go to camp first, then Mathis and others wishing to go to town can take the third car from there.
Sep 1, 2016 2:37 pm
OOC:
Thats a fine plan with me as well
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.