Hello!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 13, 2021 6:48 am
I'm brand new to PbP games, haven't ever played this way before. Spent a little while looking around online at my options and have so far decided to give Gamers Plane a try. Not technically new to TTRPGs but haven't had the chance to play them a ton in general due to scheduling issues and getting friends to commit to pre-set times and dates, which is why I think PbP may be the way to go. I'll probably try playing a game or two soon, but also might GM a game myself using the Shadow of the Demon Lord system. Anyway, I've heard very positive things about this community, and I look forward to joining you all!
Mar 13, 2021 6:54 am
Welcome to the site. Take a seat and our friendly artificial artificial intelligence (Bos) will be along shortly with links.
Mar 13, 2021 8:58 am
Welcome, RsMonpas!

Bzzt... Robot-bowl activated. Dispensing greeting message.

If you want to see how GP functions, check out the New GP Member Guide and maybe look through some public games as well.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You might also want to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

Happy gaming!
Mar 13, 2021 12:17 pm
Welcome to GP!
Mar 13, 2021 2:06 pm
Welcome, hope you find some great games!
Mar 13, 2021 2:51 pm
Welcome! Glad our rep precedes us in a good way. Hope you get into a game or three soon!

Len

Mar 13, 2021 3:04 pm
Welcome aboard!
Mar 13, 2021 3:33 pm
Greetings and salutations!

That's the same reason I ended up here, real life gaming can be tough, and other responsibilities make it difficult to find the time/energy.

Welcome!
Mar 13, 2021 5:14 pm
Hello and welcome!
Mar 13, 2021 5:26 pm
Welcome!
Mar 13, 2021 5:42 pm
Hi and welcome!
Mar 13, 2021 7:39 pm
Welcome aboard
Mar 13, 2021 8:08 pm
Welcome! Lot's of good games here.
Mar 14, 2021 7:10 am
Adam says:
Welcome to the site. Take a seat and our friendly artificial artificial intelligence (Bos) will be along shortly with links.
Brilliant! ;)

And yes, welcome aboard!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.