1.2 - Shopping Trip

load previous
May 27, 2016 5:36 pm
"I like the idea of a simple smuggling job. Kessel can provide recon with his bike and Ocelot and me and Breech can hold down the fort in the van."
May 27, 2016 6:15 pm
OOC:
Mack mis-remembering the OWL thing. possibly on purpose.
May 27, 2016 6:24 pm
OOC:
Also, just a heads up I went back to check because I forgot and I wanted to make sure everyone had these on their sheets right.

The stash is going to be debted 1000 GCs. Mack and Kessel both should have 3 healing stims. Breech-a should have 3 auto repair stims, and the burst fire pistol mod. If you want you can use that to add the Burst Fire ability to any pistol. If that pistol normally holds less than 10 bullets (as required for the ability) then it now holds up to 15 bullets. (the burst fire mod comes with an extended clip).

The stash will also gain 3 repair stims that were tossed into the van. I'm going to go update that now.
May 27, 2016 6:31 pm
Tymora starts draining some oil from the bike's engine into a tray and sits back up, Well, either way I suggest we should bring in another merc to help us out here. Preserver is still out and about. Not sure when to expect him back. You know how he gets when he goes to those communes, she says.

I have someone on hand, unless you want to try and find someone for the job, she asks, clearly set on you needing a fourth for this mission. The OWL is nice, but I worry that it's capabilities outside of scouting may be not up to par, she says, looking to Kessel. No offense.
OOC:
Was thinking of bringing in another player if you guys want, otherwise I have an NPC ready to help you out on this mission. The NPC is Tymora's option, a person would mean some recruiting.
May 30, 2016 3:46 am
"None taken. O.W.L. really is just for overwatch and not much else." Kessel replies. "Preserver seems to be having way too much fun! Maybe I should look into retiring to one of those communes!"
May 31, 2016 12:49 am
Mack shakes his head, "I don't think it's your kinda joint, Kessel. I hear they're all about 'eschewing technology to get in touch with the astral planar selves and your full natural potential'. Well. That and smoking a lot of pipeweed. Who knows what else."
May 31, 2016 9:48 pm
Last time he came back from one of those he had dreadlocks. He doesn't even have any hair which is what confused me the most.
Jun 1, 2016 4:13 pm
"ASSESSMENT: Additional Operative Advised," monotones Breech-a, bringing the conversation back to the topic. "Current Resources At Tactical Disadvantage."
Jun 1, 2016 4:16 pm
Alright, any of you know a guy?, Tymora asks, waiting for an answer.
OOC:
I think the new character coming in should have a tie to SOMEONE in the game. However that may be. I'll mention it in the character creation forum.
Jun 2, 2016 10:08 pm
Mack considers, "Uh. Most of the people I know skew on the legitimate side. I'm already somewhat of an outcast for my chosen line of work -- but all that cramped office space and filing sounds like a colossal waste of a life that's too short. Sounds like a perfect gig for some musty old dwarf."

He muses some more. "I mean, JD is up in Loudwater. I can ask if he knows someone?"
Last edited June 2, 2016 10:09 pm
Jun 11, 2016 8:08 pm
A mainframe running in the background has finally completed its reprogramming of a new set of optics for Breech-a, and signals the construct. Breech-a walks over to the charging station and takes a seat, attaching cables to the base of his neck while mechanical arms detach to disassemble the armor plates on his head. While some optics are left untouched, a number of others are removed and replaced with precision amidst the whirr of rotary and pneumatic wrenches.

Finally the armor plates are replaced and the appropriate firmware has been downloaded. Breech-a's optics glow red again, but this time several apertures expand and contract, zooming in and out and picking out details around the garage.
Jun 12, 2016 7:10 am
"Well I know lotsa guys. And guys who know guys, y'know? The trick is finding a guy you can trust enough not to turn around and double-cross your ass." suddenly Kessel snaps his fingers, "I can call my cousin, if you want. A bit of a rookie, but he learns fast. Plus, we can trust him."
Last edited June 21, 2016 8:40 am
Jun 21, 2016 8:00 pm
Alright, well give him a call, hopefully he is available on short notice. Are you guys planning on this tonight?, she says as she continues working on her bike.
OOC:
Do you guys want to flash forward to the night of the mission, or do you have other things you want to do in the meantime?
Jun 21, 2016 8:23 pm
Breech-a spends time ensuring all equipment is ready. The van is fueled and emergency supplies are stashed in their appropriate places. Finally, he cleans and loads his firearms.

Preparations complete, Breech-a stands motionless next to the van, awaiting further orders.
OOC:
Nothing further from my end, but the construct stands ready to assist anyone in whatever they need to do.
Jun 21, 2016 8:37 pm
OOC:
I'm flash-forwardable. I think I still need to finish leveling up, but will post that in the appropriate thread later this week.
Jun 23, 2016 4:36 pm
OOC:
I'm all set. I don't mind flash-forwarding. But if Greenvoid would like Kessel to introduce Corril to the group in-game then I wouldn't mind that either. :-)
Last edited June 23, 2016 4:37 pm
Jun 23, 2016 4:58 pm
OOC:
Good for me.
Jun 23, 2016 5:50 pm
OOC:
We can always do that when he shows up to the job tonight. I'll be starting a new thread this evening. We will be meeting at a warehouse in the Docks Ward.
Jun 29, 2016 3:07 am
Sorry for the delay, new post going up this evening.

Thread locked