Hello good people!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 15, 2021 4:36 pm
Hiya,
I'm Paviinka and I only recently learnt of the concept of play-by-post. It sound awesome; loved my sessions, but I also like sleeping, and these two don't work together well. Atleast for my group it didn't. We actually disbanded so I lost the joy in my life haha, been looking online for a while now for some similar experience. And this seems like it won't ruin my sleep schedule, haha.
It's weird that I haven't thought of playing by posts. I used to play pokémon tcg over emails when I was a kid and that's kinda the same thing, haha.
Nice to meet you all, see you in game perhaps!
Mar 15, 2021 4:50 pm
Welcome, Paviinka!

What kinds of games are you looking for?

If you want to see how GP functions, check out the New GP Member Guide and maybe look through some public games as well.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You might also want to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

Happy gaming!
Mar 15, 2021 4:52 pm
Welcome!
Mar 15, 2021 4:53 pm
Welcome! I know what you mean about sleep, I had to put a cap on the late nights for our live games, otherwise they'd just keep going and I'd be dead the next day.

I also see that you're Czech; my in-laws are from the Brno area.

What sorts of games are you most interested in playing in?
Mar 15, 2021 4:57 pm
Welcome!

Yeah, the sleep thing got to me, as well. Why my last group thought 8-midnight on a Thursday was a good time to schedule a game, I'll never know. Skeptical needs his sleep!
Mar 15, 2021 5:41 pm
Thank you for the warm welcome and the helpful links!

Nice to see that we all think that playing till midnight on weekdays is the best time to play, haha.
I'm the most interested in some classic DnD 5e, as that's something I know the most and don't want to jump into the unknown with no preparation. I was always eyeing Pathfinder, so it's great that there are tons of systems to choose from. Call of Cthulhu even! I've been longing for some more classical call to the adventure, though, will be on the lookout for that. :)

It's always super neat to see someone with connection to the Czech Republic, Qralloq! It's such a small country that I'm always amazed.
Mar 15, 2021 6:13 pm
Hello. Welcome to GP!
Mar 15, 2021 6:42 pm
Welcome! I recently returned myself after a year and a half -long hiatus. Its a great community here. One of my favorite aspects of it is the (usually) first-come first-served nature of game organizing, so they're more like friendly pick-up games. Its a pretty laid back community here, and usually quite active.
Mar 15, 2021 7:33 pm
Hello and welcome!
Mar 15, 2021 8:15 pm
Welcome aboard
Mar 15, 2021 9:54 pm
Hi and welcome!
Mar 16, 2021 2:20 am
Hello and welcome

Len

Mar 16, 2021 3:50 am
Welcome Paviinka from the moderator team! Here is a link to the forum rules. If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to contact any of the following moderators:

CancerMan
lenpelletier
Naatkinson
Keleth (site owner)

Thanks, and happy gaming!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.