Greetings

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 17, 2021 6:31 pm
Hello fellow roleplayers!

I’m Gnome Chomsky, garden ornament and renowned intellectual. "Hedgerows, not Hegemony" as I like to say. I’ve been roleplaying most of my life, but I’m fairly new to the whole play by post thing. I like to write as one of my hobbies, so pbp seems like something that I’ll enjoy. I have tried lots of games, and I’m open to trying new stuff. Most of my RPG experience lies with Traveler, Dark Sun, World of Darkness, Shadowrun, Classic Deadlands, Exalted, GURPS, and 7th Sea 1e. I’ve also played some Savage Worlds, Iron Kingdoms, Rifts, Legend of the Five Rings 4e, and Heavy Gear, though my experience with those games is much more limited. Haven’t really tried any Indie RPGs other than Mothership, but I’m eager to change that.
Last edited March 17, 2021 6:54 pm
Mar 17, 2021 6:41 pm
Welcome, and score on that username!
Mar 17, 2021 6:42 pm
Welcome! Love the user name. And the variety of games you're into. You should be able to find lots of fun stuff, including new systems to you, without much trouble.
Mar 17, 2021 6:43 pm
I've always had a deep respect for garden gnomes! Hello!
Mar 17, 2021 6:45 pm
Gnome_Chomsky says:
"Hedgerows, not Hegemony"
I'm dying laughing. More of this content please.
Mar 17, 2021 6:51 pm
Welcome, Gnome!

If you want to see how GP functions, check out the New GP Member Guide and maybe look through some public games as well.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You might also want to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

Happy gaming!
Mar 17, 2021 6:58 pm
Welcome, Gnome!
Mar 17, 2021 7:19 pm
Welcome aboard, great name.
Mar 17, 2021 7:34 pm
That gnome looks suspiciously like Professor DM...

Anyways, hello and welcome!

Len

Mar 17, 2021 7:54 pm
Welcome Gnome from the moderator team! Here is a link to the forum rules. If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to contact any of the following moderators:

CancerMan
lenpelletier
Naatkinson
Keleth (site owner)

Thanks, and happy gaming!
Mar 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Welcome!
Mar 17, 2021 8:00 pm
Welcome to the party! You seem like you'll fit right in :D
Mar 17, 2021 8:54 pm
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!
And thank you to those who have provided reference links. I will diligently be reading those tonight.
Mar 18, 2021 9:01 am
Welcome!
Mar 18, 2021 12:22 pm
Welcome aboard!
Mar 18, 2021 1:17 pm
Welcome to GP.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.