OOC Chat

load previous
Oct 4, 2021 3:59 am
CherokeeWind says:
I am starting to feel better! Hopefully it won't be long until I make my triumphal return!
Happy to hear that
Oct 12, 2021 6:37 pm
I would like to end our game as I feel that it has run its course. You have found your way home. The question is just how much trouble are you going to get into before you get there.

I hope you all had fun. We can continue as I have a few ideas, but I feel it just delaying the inevitable.
Oct 13, 2021 1:43 am
I'm sorry, I admit I haven't been really active recently, but if the game continues I would really like to stay. Tonik was going to ask the team if he could dismantle the portable hole missile, at least until he saw that huge creature eating a tarrasque... He then realised how useful it could be lol.
Oct 13, 2021 1:49 am
I would be happy to continue playing, as I really enjoy these characters. But I do understand that we've reached the end of the original scope of the game - if you'd prefer to just end it there, that's totally okay.
Oct 13, 2021 10:26 pm
That's too bad! I'm still adjusting to my new curriculum at school, so I wouldn't be able to jump back in yet, but hopefully someday we can explore these characters again!
Oct 14, 2021 11:58 am
Rune, that's understandable if lamentable. Between home repairs and grad school assignments, I've been unable to post in games. This is likely the cycle ahead for the next few months, so I will bow out as October and November will demand more of my writing time to complete research. I have really enjoyed this game's reskinning of Candlekeep and other realms into spelljammer adventures. I hope you get to play through your world you've made. It's a great one.
Oct 14, 2021 6:06 pm
Well I didn't get to stick around for too much of it, but thanks for having me runekyndig.
Oct 14, 2021 6:50 pm
Thank you, runekyndig! Excellent game!

To my fellow players! Thanks for the memorable characters. It was lovely to play with everyone and hopefully I will catch you all in another game sometime.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.