OOC Chat

load previous
Aug 4, 2021 7:22 pm
Am I moving too fast or is the story uninteresting or is it the format?
Aug 5, 2021 12:32 am
runekyndig says:
Am I moving too fast or is the story uninteresting or is it the format?
A ceiling collapse and (minor) car wreck has derailed my posting. Post inbound!
Aug 5, 2021 12:46 am
Sorry, I came back yesterday from a family emergency. Posted in a few game, but I collapsed before getting to yours. I'm reading to get up to date and I'll be postings in less than 30 mins.
Aug 5, 2021 2:36 am
I am sorry that my slowness to answer seems like disinterest. Health is elusive with a new round of double pneumonia on top of other concerns. Sorry to hear everyone is also dealing with their own struggles. Best to all of you.
Aug 5, 2021 11:19 am
It's the same for me, I am fascinated by the game but a combo of RL and my character being so passive is slowing my posting. I was super excited for this game and don't want it to die.
Aug 8, 2021 5:30 am
I'm in Legoland with my wife and my 4 year old daughter for a few days.
So I won't start the encounter before I'm back home
Aug 8, 2021 5:36 am
Lol, that's a lucky daughter you have !! Have fun with the family !
Aug 26, 2021 5:49 pm
I am exhausted today will post updates this weekend
Sep 1, 2021 8:06 pm
I'm so sorry to hear about your family, Galdr. Hopefully full recovery will be right around the corner.
Sep 2, 2021 12:50 pm
CherokeeWind says:
I'm so sorry to hear about your family, Galdr. Hopefully full recovery will be right around the corner.
Thanks, Cherokee. My wife's condition had me most concerned, but I think we healing from the worst of the virus.
Sep 8, 2021 11:44 pm
Hi everyone! I am a teacher/librarian and this our first week back at school. I have a packed course load this year so I may be slow to respond. Would it be better if I left for now and possibly return later?
Sep 9, 2021 6:32 am
The_Librarian says:
Hi everyone! I am a teacher/librarian and this our first week back at school. I have a packed course load this year so I may be slow to respond. Would it be better if I left for now and possibly return later?
We will drag Nirion along as an NPC as long as you don't have the mental capacity
Sep 9, 2021 7:43 pm
Thank you! I appreciate it
Sep 16, 2021 6:28 am
I'll get you underway tonight
Sep 30, 2021 6:56 pm
I have covid
Oct 1, 2021 1:19 am
CherokeeWind says:
I have covid
That's awful :(

Wishing you all the best for your recovery. Hope it goes easy on you.
Oct 1, 2021 5:44 am
CherokeeWind says:
I have covid
Oh f*ck! Wish you a speedy recovery with no lasting sideeffects
Oct 1, 2021 11:55 am
Yes, my lungs were already compromised so this couldn't be a worse development. I am taking medicine, getting an infusion and was vaccinated...I hope it will be enough.

Thanks for thoughts and prayers.
Oct 1, 2021 6:16 pm
Yikes, hope you get better.
Oct 3, 2021 5:57 pm
I am starting to feel better! Hopefully it won't be long until I make my triumphal return!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.