Greetings fellow gamers!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 31, 2021 10:47 am
Hello all!

I was glad to find this forum and hopefully I will be able to find some games to play over here. I have some roleplaying experience (back in the days), but in the last 10 years or so I began participating in some play by forum / post games, mostly over at Boardgamegeek but also on TavernKeeper. I've played both D&D 5e and The One Ring, so I am familiar with the pace of PBP games, but am always willing to participate in more of them!

Now I am mostly interested in trying out the Star Wars games, as I got hold of the Edge of the Empire Beginner Game and would like to try it out. I guess Age of Rebellion or Force and Destiny would work as well although I don't have the books (not too different are they?).

Cheers,
Xelforp
Mar 31, 2021 10:48 am
Welcome, Xelforp!

If you want to see how GP functions, check out the New GP Member Guide and maybe look through some public games as well.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You might also want to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

Happy gaming!
Mar 31, 2021 12:01 pm
Welcome, glad to have you! I'm looking forward to meeting you in-game and around the forums!
Mar 31, 2021 12:36 pm
Welcome Xelforp! SW gets a fair bit of attention here, so I trust you'll find a game sooner or later. Be patient and check back regularly.
Mar 31, 2021 12:46 pm
Howdy! I think a couple of Star Wars and Genesys games started up fairly recently; not sure if they still have slots. I'm planning to start a new Star Wars game sometime soon-ish (but that may be a matter of weeks). Hopefully you can jump into something soon and really get a feel for the site!
Mar 31, 2021 1:30 pm
Welcome to GP!
Mar 31, 2021 4:46 pm
Welcome aboard

Len

Mar 31, 2021 4:51 pm
Welcome Xelforp from the moderator team! Here is a link to the forum rules. If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to contact any of the following moderators:

CancerMan
lenpelletier
Naatkinson
Keleth (site owner)

Thanks, and happy gaming!
Mar 31, 2021 5:03 pm
I need a red eraser to fix things and a red pen. (Opsie. Did I type that.) Welcome.
Mar 31, 2021 5:03 pm
Hello and welcome!
Apr 4, 2021 11:01 am
Thank you all! Posted here and then ran off for the (long) weekend! :)

I'll look around and see what turns up - no rush on my behalf, it's worth waiting for good things.
Apr 4, 2021 11:42 pm
Welcome aboard, Xelforp!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.