1: What a strange view

load previous
Jun 18, 2021 4:24 am
"Notes say they found dwarves away from their flying mountain, so ship probably won't be recognised. Good idea to take the skullybones off the sails, though - probably sends the wrong message. Can magic chair do that?" Khezzik looks to Takeshi as the de-facto master of the helm.
Jun 18, 2021 7:07 am
Takeshi finds that he can place an illusion over the several skulls and crossed swords. There might be several others tricks up this ships sleave. He only found this by searching for this partikular effect.
OOC:
1sp pr day to maintain

Rolls

Takeshi: Arcana +10 - (1d20+10)

(8) + 10 = 18

Jun 20, 2021 11:29 am
OOC:
Happy Father's Day!!!
Jun 20, 2021 6:21 pm
Making the warhead secure would be a most worthy of endeavors. I shall leave it to you and your new shadow. Turner smiled over at Khezzik. The kobold showed an appetite for...well for everything. Greedily nibbling up items or knowledge of any kind. Turner was familiar with the more traditional academic tradition of specializing in a field or two but was finding herself emotionally connecting with the kobold's philosophy of only all being enough.

Headed back over to the gun, Turner was violently pitched into a piece of metal as the ship careened before coming to a stop. Apparently there were going to be some bugs (literally) to work out before it would be smooth sailing ahead. As tender as her hip felt, hopefully, Takeshi would find the right balance soon. The wizard then gripping one surface before releasing the last used unnecessary caution to make her goal. As others created paint getting the ship sailing forward, Turner attuned to the gun that might or might not be needed when they reach their destination.
OOC:
Leo, do you still have the artifact?
Jun 21, 2021 8:53 am
OOC:
The artifact? The dwarven ax? Leo has played around with it, but he has not claimed it (and attuned to it) if that is what you ment
Jun 21, 2021 8:39 pm
OOC:
Unless you what to do something make a plane or whatever, I'll write your arrivel post at the dwarven fortres tomorrow
Jun 21, 2021 9:01 pm
OOC:
yes, I did mean the axe. I knew Leo had not tried to align with the weapon but I thought he had it on his person. I might be overthinking it but I don't want the axe calling out at an inopportune time
Last edited June 21, 2021 9:02 pm
Jun 22, 2021 5:55 am
OOC:
I'd like to know the outcome of our efforts to 'secure' the astral bomb before we arrive. :)

We could always put the axe back in the coffin...
Jun 22, 2021 6:19 am
kadeton says:
OOC:
I'd like to know the outcome of our efforts to 'secure' the astral bomb before we arrive. :)
OOC:
The arcane warhead is relatively secure. Think of it like a clay pot. You can securely move it around and handle it, but don't drop it on the floor.

It is easy to just toss it overboard. It is very hard to disarm it and conserve the items.

Thread locked