Perfectly balanced, as all things should be

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Apr 23, 2021 11:00 pm
Greetings people of Gamers Plane.

I’ve been meaning to join Gamers Plane for a few months and have finally gotten around to it. I’ve been checking out the site and it looks fun. I play mostly World of Darkness games, now Chronicles of Darkness, but I’m open to trying almost anything. Happy to be here.
Last edited April 23, 2021 11:00 pm
Apr 23, 2021 11:02 pm
Welcome to GP Thanos_Was_Right! Enjoy your stay. It is fun here for sure.

Len

Apr 23, 2021 11:26 pm
Welcome from the moderator team! Here is a link to the forum rules. If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to contact any of the following moderators:

CancerMan
lenpelletier
Naatkinson
Keleth (site owner)

Thanks, and happy gaming!
Apr 24, 2021 12:00 am
Welcome, Thanos_Was_Right. I've been a part of a fair number of World Of Darkness games here, and I'm running two Vampire: The Masquerade games at the moment. So it is with some experience that I can say you'll find a small but welcoming community of WoD fans here.
Apr 24, 2021 1:54 am
Glad to see you with us! I've never played WoD, but it's popular enough that I'd like to give it a shot.

Welcome!
Apr 24, 2021 3:11 am
Welcome! If you have any questions, just snap your fingers, and someone will be there to help. On second thought, don't snap your fingers.
Apr 24, 2021 7:01 am
Welcome to GP!
SavageBob says:
On second thought, don't snap your fingers.
Yeah, this! Absolutely no snapping.
Apr 24, 2021 7:06 am
Well, if Thanos is right, no one should have a problem with snapping lol.
Apr 24, 2021 7:52 am
Welcome, Thanos!

If you want to see how GP functions, check out the New GP Member Guide and maybe look through some public games as well.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You might also want to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

Happy gaming!
Apr 24, 2021 10:22 am
Welcome Thanos (never thought I would have the occasion to say that!)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.