GP statistics May 2021

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Sep 19, 2021 6:23 pm
CESN says:
I assume quitting a game (if it dies/ends for example) removes your connection so a few of those may be just currently isolated but have more connections in reality no?

(same happens with game and character number)
I assume so. Which makes me sort of wonder what my actual stats are, given I've routinely quit games after they ended.
Sep 19, 2021 6:35 pm
Yea, I just checked. 58 is the number of active and retired games I'm still in. That doesn't include the games I've quit, before or after they ended
Sep 19, 2021 7:09 pm
bowlofspinach says:
Yea, I just checked. 58 is the number of active and retired games I'm still in. That doesn't include the games I've quit, before or after they ended
and through those 58 games, you have been playing with 135 unique players 294 in total (we have played together in several games, and I am counted once as a unique player and X times in those X games we have playes together)
Sep 19, 2021 7:25 pm
That's how I understand it.

So on average, I'm playing with each player 2.18 times
Sep 19, 2021 7:42 pm
We have never gamed together, bowlofspinach. Need to add another notch to our belts! XD
Sep 19, 2021 7:44 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
We have never gamed together, bowlofspinach. Need to add another notch to our belts! XD
Any interest in Tales from the Loop? 😁
Sep 19, 2021 7:54 pm
I'm going off-topic here, but I was in a Loop game run by Santouche. Fun while it lasted, but the awkward kid I played hit a little close to home. I don't think I'm emotionally ready to do that again. Thanks for the offer, though!
Sep 20, 2021 3:45 am
It's weird to see my name on one of those lists. Also, the analysis is fun, and thank you to the people putting these numbers together. Looking at the data, I have to wonder if 2020 isn't an anomaly for obvious pandemic-related reasons.
Sep 24, 2021 2:26 am
Bowlofspinach, if you are still looking for a Savage Worlds (SWADE) game, I might be starting one up here in a little bit. Setting is undecided, but will probably be pulp or Weird War II, but if you have a preference, I'll take it under consideration. Both you and your BF are welcome. I am very gentle with new players.
Sep 24, 2021 4:31 am
Me and my BF?

I'm not actively looking for Savage Worlds games but thanks for the offer. Those specific settings are not ones I'm interested in
Sep 24, 2021 5:33 am
*smacks self*

My apologies! Wrong person! Light of Midnight was who I was aiming at. It was she who mentioned a boyfriend. Again, I'm so sorry! Not to say that you would not be welcome in one of my games, had they been to your liking, mind you!

*goes off to write "I will read more closely" 100 times*
Sep 24, 2021 5:47 am
😄
That explains it. No worries

You do not have permission to post in this thread.