Re-Introduction!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

May 10, 2021 5:43 pm
Heyo
I left the community pretty abruptly I can't remember how long ago now, kinda went though a funk at the time and dropped off the face of the earth. With the whole pandemic thing going on and being unable to see my irl party for over a year I thought I would give it a try again. If I brought anyone's games down or made things difficult for anyone GM-ing due to my absence I'm sorry, and I hope I can get a second chance.
May 10, 2021 5:45 pm
Hey. Welcome back.
May 10, 2021 6:09 pm
Glad you're back.
May 10, 2021 6:18 pm
Hey there. I assume you're still familiar with the site then (I definitely remember your profile picture) but just in case, I'll drop my regular links here for you!

If you want to see how GP functions, here are links to the New GP Member Guide and the forum rules. You might also be interested in looking through some public games as well to get a feel for the site.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You're also invited to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to contact any of the following moderators:

bowlofspinach
CancerMan
lenpelletier
Naatkinson
Keleth (site owner)

Happy gaming!
May 10, 2021 6:29 pm
Glad to see you back
May 10, 2021 6:33 pm
Welcome back!
May 10, 2021 8:11 pm
Hope you can find games that interest you
May 11, 2021 3:40 am
Silent, you are certainly welcome back to the "In Search of the Unknown" game. You still have access.
May 11, 2021 2:57 pm
Welcome Back!

Len

May 11, 2021 5:08 pm
Welcome back, Silent. It's good of you to let people know what happened, even if its after the fact.
May 12, 2021 6:12 pm
rpgventurer says:
Silent, you are certainly welcome back to the "In Search of the Unknown" game. You still have access.
Thanks everyone for the Warm Re-Welcome, and once I get my bearings again I'll be happy to return to Search of the Unknown Game. Thanks for letting me back!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.