Other Lives

load previous
May 18, 2021 3:56 am
"I would like to request a medical droid and additional supplies be provided, and the shuttle be fitted with a shielded isolation bunk for treatment and medical evacuation. Otherwise... I have no further questions."
May 18, 2021 4:28 am
GreyGriffin says:
"I would like to request a medical droid and additional supplies be provided, and the shuttle be fitted with a shielded isolation bunk for treatment and medical evacuation. Otherwise... I have no further questions."
Lucky nods to himself, quite satisfied with the commander's precaution. He looks around at the squad and at Edite to see if there was anything else to be added to the meeting.
May 18, 2021 11:41 am
CT-8345 nods, waiting for the order to roll out. These Jedi seem to have their heads screwed on straight. The other clones too, but, well. They were all bred for that. He allows himself an internal smirk.
May 18, 2021 12:56 pm
Nods to the Jedi and glances around the room seeming satisfied he waits for the others to proceed before he moves.
OOC:
Is this where we request additional stuff or do we do that in a followup requisition area?
May 18, 2021 1:12 pm
CT-8470 glanced at Wals at the Jedi's suggestion of including a medical isolation bunk for the shuttle. It was a good one—they were assuming the Seps had been working on a chemical weapon, but if it was a pathogen and someone were to be exposed, some ability to quarantine would be necessary—but a Jedi didn't need a clone to tell him that he had a good idea.

Satisfied with the briefing, he waited to be dismissed.
May 18, 2021 2:31 pm
Dirteshot says:
OOC:
Is this where we request additional stuff or do we do that in a followup requisition area?
OOC:
Just making sure everyone is ready to move on then will post and include some OOC instructions on how to proceed.

Requisitions will be made off screen just to keep things smoother I think (or hoping at least).
May 20, 2021 2:27 pm
OOC:
I'm good.
May 21, 2021 1:31 am
OOC:
I don't think I have any questions about the mission.
May 21, 2021 2:19 am
OOC:
My week became very busy at work and my weeknights as well as my kids finish up their Spring sports. Will have a post tomorrow wrapping up the more or less Q&A and will provide instructions on how we will be moving forward.

Thanks for the understanding!

Seuss
May 22, 2021 1:59 am
The young intelligence officer's mouth drew even, her eyes narrowing almost painfully, antennae drooping as she met the Padawan's eyes, "Your precautions are certainly a sound proposition and I can certainly make the request. So ... your thinking is that you will want a shuttle? That may be a more challenging request --- at least not without some proposed modifications to make it less identifiable."
OOC:
I think that can conclude the briefing. And as eluded too --- the Squad is more than welcome to make use of their Republic shuttle I will just need specifics on how the Squad wants to make it less identifiable as a Republic vessel.

Feel free to offer suggestions on alternative infiltration methods.

Also there are possible assets that can be made use of from your previous Chapters?

I will also need a Force Die roll from everyone to fill out the Destiny Pool.

Ani's Morality has been triggered.
May 22, 2021 2:13 am
"What if we use the same cover of Jedis hunting for a criminal? It would give an alternate explanation for our presence if the shuttle is identified and such a lawless world would be an ideal hiding spot for criminal."

Rolls

2 White Force Points

May 22, 2021 7:27 am
"Was there some other ship in mind? I'm... ...not sure how we would get there without." Wals nervously scratched behind his ear with one finger. The gaze he returned to Edite was genuinely puzzled. "Did... Master Kota leave another ship at our disposal?"
Last edited May 22, 2021 7:27 am

Rolls

Destiny!

1 Black Force Point

May 22, 2021 12:32 pm
"Is there any consideration being made toward making a squad of clones less identifiable?" It seems late in the day to worry about flying in on a Republic shuttle, considering Jedi and clone troopers aren't going to leave much doubt about who's involved. "What's our protocol if we're discovered?"

Rolls

Destiny

1 Black Force Point

May 22, 2021 8:57 pm
CT-8345 finds himself surprised to consider their signature appearance a negative. The uniform was a massive part of who they all are, and he wasn't sure he liked the idea of entering territory where civilians - not just droids or pompous leaders - were wired to think poorly of them. Still, as long as they stayed civilians, they'd be fine.

Rolls

Destiny

1 Black Force Point

May 22, 2021 11:07 pm
Looking mostly unconvinced that this mission is going to be anything simple. CZ-7447 is deep in thought but stays quiet. thinking that the group is going to find much more than we have been told or that the ending of this mission will be something different than anyone expects.
OOC:
Still just getting a feel for everyone and the game. Odd coming into the middle of a game I don't know the rules for well. LOL But I am getting to know my character better and slowly figuring things out.

Rolls

1 White Force Point

May 24, 2021 1:34 am
Edite's antennae raised, her dark braids shaking with her head at the sudden rapid fire questions, as she frantically met each concerned set of eyes.

"It is not the locals identifying the Squad, Command is worried about --- it's any Separatist ship, or ships, that may be monitoring Old Mankoo space for Republic intrusion that may be taken as an excuse to invade."

Her eyes shifted nervously to Wals, unsure how to say that Master Kota left planning of the Squad's ops up to the Squad, before shifting towards Lucky, "That could work --- we have an ETA-class shuttle on station. The Jedi have still been using them for ambassadorial duties.

"Bravo has also brought in a few assets that I'm sure I could approve use of."

With a friendly smile and nod towards Pebble, "You of course are allowed your own decisions but Command is treating anyone near the facility as hostile and you are authorized to act accordingly. Once down range you of course may wear your armor and what Republic armaments you deem necessary."
May 24, 2021 2:07 am
Quote:
Her eyes shifted nervously to Wals, unsure how to say that Master Kota left planning of the Squad's ops up to the Squad, before shifting towards Lucky, "That could work --- we have an ETA-class shuttle on station. The Jedi have still been using them for ambassadorial duties.

"Bravo has also brought in a few assets that I'm sure I could approve use of."
"If Command could sent a real report of a criminal sighting on the planet, that would go a long way to legitimize our cover."
OOC:
Btw, what are those assets you have been inferring?
May 24, 2021 3:28 am
Ani is less concerned about appearances and protocol at this point, and more concerned about what they are walking into. What they might find... Chemical and biological weapons are an ugly bit of business. The effects usually, purposefully gruesome.

So the prospect of investigating and accidental release was not something she was at all looking forward to on the level of it's humanity. Or lack thereof...

Rolls

Destiny

1 Black Force Point

May 24, 2021 1:56 pm
TheVagrant says:
OOC:
Btw, what are those assets you have been inferring?
OOC:
Hint: Think back on your previous Chapters. The Squad as 'acquired' a number of potential sources of assistance -- particularly in getting things somewhere unnoticed

If you want a blatant answer it will cost a Destiny Point but I hope the hint above is enough to set you down the path (and not steering you towards one way or another, just informing you that you have some options --- including some I perhaps haven't thought of such as Lucky's the Jedi/Judicial idea)
May 24, 2021 10:08 pm
OOC:
I'm good. Was just curious. Ready to move on.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.