OOC Thread

load previous
Jul 7, 2022 4:17 pm
I am going to be out of town from Sunday to Saturday (10-16 July) so might be patchy in my posts
Jul 17, 2022 12:47 pm
I will be out of town for one week. Please play Ferathil in my stead while I'm away.
Jul 25, 2022 10:21 pm
Hey, I'm going on a trip this week and may not be able to post much.
Jul 25, 2022 10:46 pm
Ya'll enjoy!!
Jul 28, 2022 6:52 pm
Everyone collects 148 xp! I don't think that will put anyone at 2nd level, but every little bit helps!
Jul 28, 2022 6:57 pm
That's total per PC, adding eventual bonus for high prime requisite?
Jul 28, 2022 7:04 pm
That is per PC, and you may add your bonus for high prime requisites.
Jul 28, 2022 7:29 pm
Would you guys like for me to put out some feelers for some new blood, maybe a thief and a cleric? Or if you are happy continuing on alone (or with Josette), that's fine too. I am happy to post a recruitment drive.
Jul 28, 2022 7:41 pm
If you have people you'd consider inviting, I think it wouldn't be a bad thing to add one or two players to the party. But if you were thinking of making an open invite, I'm not sure it would be profitable. Just my two cents.
Jul 28, 2022 8:55 pm
I am fine with the group as it is, and the addition of the NPC Josette. I enjoy that there are not so many of us that it takes forever to get to my round, but that is just a personal preference.

However

I am not sure if we would be in with a better chance of survival if we had another character in the party? We have a mage (Ferathil), 3 fighters; Derval, Krahn, Arnulf. Maybe one more player would help beef us up a bit, if they were a cleric?
Jul 29, 2022 3:04 pm
I am fine to go with the group we have now. The addition of the NPC cleric gives us some help. If we want to hire someone else then I agree a thief would be helpful

Below is the list of treasure.
Ferathil has the spellbook. Derval is keen on the Elven boots. Arnulf is keen on the 2 healing potions.

I say we pool the money and spend it on the party. It will mean Arnulf can upgrade his armour

Spellbook
1st level: charm person, detect magic, magic missile, read magic, sleep;
2nd level: detect evil, locate object, mirror image

Potions - 2 Healing
Potions - 1 Gaseous Form
Dagger +1, glows when goblins are within 10 feet
Boots of elvenkind

100 gold
Gems - 50 gp and 100 gp
Silver ring - 20 gp
Jul 30, 2022 6:58 am
Drakis2 says:
... Arnulf is keen on the 2 healing potions.

I say we pool the money and spend it on the party. It will mean Arnulf can upgrade his armour
Arnulf would be fine with just one potion, he would just feel more capable if he could do something about all the damage he's been soaking.

Plate mail and shield would cost 70gp, a normal sword would cost an additional 10gp. He's taken a shortsword from one of the bandits, if I recall correctly. Perhaps Arnulf could get some coin in exchange for his suit of chainmail?
Last edited July 30, 2022 6:59 am
Jul 30, 2022 2:16 pm
Used gear sells for 1/2 the normal price, assuming that it is still usable (which is the case, here).
Aug 3, 2022 7:41 am
So, assuming Krahn/Fredge takes the dagger, Arnulf will take a potion of healing and 60gp so he can acquire plate, shield and a longsword. If that is okay, and assuming there are no obstacles to the acquisition of the gear, I'll modify Arnulf's character sheet accordingly.
Aug 6, 2022 4:17 pm
[ +- ] As mentioned in the absences thread
Aug 6, 2022 9:01 pm
My postings and responses will be somewhat delayed for the next few days. My brother committed suicide on Thursday and I just found out today. I need some time to process this, so don't panic if responses are slowed.
Aug 8, 2022 9:52 am
Take all the time you need. That's a blow. You have all my sympathy, for what it's worth...
Last edited August 9, 2022 2:03 pm
Aug 8, 2022 11:47 am
I’m terribly sorry for your loss, WhtKnt. Take all the time you need, we’ll be around when yo’re ready to resume gaming. My deepest condolences.
Aug 8, 2022 2:43 pm
I hope you and your family get thru this and hope you find a way to manage. My deepest sympathies
Aug 8, 2022 3:28 pm
Take your time.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.