OOC Chat

load previous

KCC

Oct 4, 2021 11:35 am
Haven’t felt the need to interject yet. This is all just personal scene, GM-hand-off stuff. Happy to wait until you are all satisfied!
Oct 4, 2021 2:40 pm
I think we're getting close. Depends on whether George wants to tell all to get that burden off his shoulders.
Dec 23, 2021 8:25 pm
@Windyridge
Dec 23, 2021 11:00 pm
I'm here. I'm here. I'm here. I'm here. I'm here. I'm here. I'm here. I'm here. I'm here. I'm here. I'm here. I'm here. I'm here. I'm here.
I'm here. I'm here. I'm here. I'm here. I'm here. I'm here. I'm here. I'm here. I'm here. I'm here. I'm here. I'm here. I'm here. I'm here.

:-)
Dec 23, 2021 11:05 pm
Wherewolf were you?

KCC

Apr 25, 2022 11:03 am
Let’s put a bullet in this one, folks! I think it’s the right thing to do, and you may all be relieved to hear it!

Thanks for reaching out last year and asking me to run it. I had such a blast with the first two adventures. Real all-time great stuff for me. Sorry that it fell away in the last act. That lays at my feet entirely!

Thanks for joining me!
[ +- ] Me
[ +- ] The Game
Apr 25, 2022 1:23 pm
Relieved, no. 😒 It was one of my favorite games on GP for sure. Andy was really fun to play. But look here. What happened between Em and Andy!? @harrigan
😁😀
Apr 25, 2022 1:31 pm
We may never know

KCC

Apr 25, 2022 1:43 pm
What did happen after you stopped the evil cult from using their mind control machine on the townspeople at the festival?

Probably nothing angst-ridden or dramatic, that’s for sure!!
Apr 26, 2022 2:22 am
bowlofspinach says:
We may never know
Correction: we will definitely never know. I mean, Em knows, but...

@KCC @ the rest of you -- thanks for some pretty great times in this game!
Last edited April 26, 2022 4:20 am

You do not have permission to post in this thread.