Lack of updates

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
May 12, 2016 2:08 am
...well, in truth, part of my shilling is for a well-established group of people who play a wide variety of games together and run the gamut on life experiences. Joyfully, things that serve to sow discord (e.g. talk of politics, for example) are expressly forbidden. We're meant to be having fun together, not hashing out the problems of the universe. That is for other forae.
May 12, 2016 7:28 am
Keleth - i echo the rest of the sentiment in this thread. I have recently discovered this site and am now involved in a few games. I myself are going through a tough time with depression and anxiety. My wife (41 years old) is in the very last stages of terminal bowel cancer and we have two small children 4 and 6. This site is a true wonder and I can't express enough how much simple pleasure I've found with it. Depression is tough, keeping your head right is tough but know that with this work here you are also helping others.
May 12, 2016 4:05 pm
It's hard running a site of this magnitude alone. Don't be so hard on yourself, everything is going great man!

Sincerely
Sean, The Heavy Metal GM
May 16, 2016 11:47 am
I can relate to your condition Keleth. I hope you turn the corner with it sooner rather than later. It certainly isn't easy.

This community is with you. We are forever grateful for the sandbox you have built for us to play within!
May 18, 2016 12:48 pm
Quote:
It's not really an excuse, but my depressions been kicking hard these last few weeks
I know what that's like. Take care of yourself.
Jun 1, 2016 9:14 am
Come to Boise I'll schedule weekly board games with ya.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.