Availability

Aug 8, 2021 3:38 pm
If you are unable to post in a timeous manner: Please drop a note here so we know not to wait for you.

If possible and appropriate, indicate how you would prefer for your character to be elided from the action: Are they just being quiet in the background? Are they busy with something else? Given how time passes in PbP, it may well be simple to just skip you for a while.
Jun 7, 2022 9:25 am
A quick heads-up. I'm traveling this week, starting tomorrow (8th) to sunday (12th) I'll be less active here. I should still be able to pop in a few times during the trip.
If you need my attention, please ping me on discord or send a PM.
Jun 7, 2022 9:27 am
Thanks for letting us know. We will soldier on without you, but look forward to when you can appear.
Jun 17, 2022 3:31 am
I will be on an off-grid fishing trip in Norway from 23/6 till 3/7.
Not having access to wifi or cellular for at least the first 5 days.
Feel free to play on without me for while.
Jun 17, 2022 11:14 am
Airshark says:
I will be on an off-grid fishing trip in Norway from 23/6 till 3/7.
Enjoy.
Airshark says:
Feel free to play on without me for while.
Will do. Five days is not a very long time in PbP, so you should not miss much. If there is anything you want to establish before you leave, let us know and we can try for it, else Roald will just fade into the background.
Jul 4, 2022 11:58 am
I'm pretty busy today and tomorrow so might not post anything or only a short post until Wednesday.
Jul 4, 2022 12:12 pm
Cool.
Jul 4, 2022 8:24 pm
Me too.
Busy with the character creation of traveller, that is.
😉
Jul 4, 2022 8:55 pm
I found some spare time :)
Jul 13, 2022 5:51 pm
Have been quite preoccupied with other stuff these last few days. Will try to post something tomorrow. Traveller+FFA.
Jul 13, 2022 6:36 pm
Cool. Thanks.
Nov 29, 2022 9:41 pm
I'm having surgery on my right wrist tomorrow. I hope I can still post regularly. Don't know what to expect, I'll keep you updated.
Nov 30, 2022 5:34 am
Airshark says:
I'm having surgery on my right wrist tomorrow. I hope I can still post regularly. Don't know what to expect, I'll keep you updated.
Modern surgery is amazing. The speed with which people bounce back boggles the mind. But don't strain yourself... except to expand your mind and learn to do things with your left hand (assuming you are right-handed), it is also surprising how clumsy we can be with our off-hands, especially noticeable in the bathroom.

Best wishes and patience from us.
Nov 30, 2022 5:53 am
vagueGM says:
Airshark says:
Modern surgery is amazing. The speed with which people bounce back boggles the mind. But don't strain yourself... except to expand your mind and learn to do things with your left hand (assuming you are right-handed), it is also surprising how clumsy we can be with our off-hands, especially noticeable in the bathroom.

Best wishes and patience from us.
Tx! Been practicing... Not going so well 😅
Nov 30, 2022 6:08 am
Airshark says:
Been practicing... Not going so well
Make a game of it. Try not to make your gums bleed. :)
Nov 30, 2022 11:01 am
Airshark says:
https://i.imgur.com/bCqTEnb.jpg
:D :D

Good luck with the surgery, Airshark!
Apr 22, 2023 8:02 pm
I'm having a busy weekend. Will catch up on Monday.
Sorry for the delay now that a lot is happening.
Apr 22, 2023 8:03 pm
No worries.
May 26, 2023 4:19 pm
I will be on Holliday from Sunday to Sunday with limited access to internet. I'll try to keep up, but don't wait for me.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.