[ +- ] Na zdrowie
Dec 13, 2021 10:37 am
bowlofspinach says:
[ +- ] Na zdrowie
OOC:
Lol!
Dec 13, 2021 4:49 pm
OOC:
Great, some paranoia to go with Jessica's flesh eating worms.
"Sure, whatever. As long as you know what you're doing."

Jessica decides to keep her suspicions on the down low for now. The only thing that was stopping her from just storming out right then and now, was the fact that she saw Heather die. It would be difficult to plan all of this without alerting Heather, who did most of the paperwork. That means Heather would likely have to be in on it too in order for her suspicions to be correct. Jessica decided that her next step was to go out and take a look at Heather's body.

Thankfully, Dacey had already provided her an excuse for the group to go outside.

"How are we going to get to the nurse's station?"
Dec 13, 2021 8:59 pm
"Susan, what the fuck are you doing!" He runs up to snatch the gas can from Susan's grasp with his right hand while keeping the chainsaw in his left hand.
Dec 13, 2021 9:02 pm
"I told you, I need a drink," Susan replies, holding on to the can and trying to keep him from snatching it away. "Come on, don't be a bitch like Jessica. I'll even share!"
Dec 13, 2021 9:41 pm
nezzeraj says:
bowlofspinach says:
[ +- ] Na zdrowie
OOC:
Lol!
Haha this is great!
Dec 13, 2021 9:45 pm
nezzeraj says:
[spoiler="Patty"]Patty, after feeling the shockwave, a voice crackles over the walkie-talkie. "Is anyone there? It's Declan! I sprained my ankle when landing from the zip line. I can't walk too good. I need some help. The kids aren't too far behind. I'm next to Salvation at Snake Hill. Please help me, Patty." The voice cuts out to static.
"It's Declan. He needs me. I must go to him." Despite the situation, despite impending death, Patty feels a thrill. He asked for her! He could have asked for anyone else, but he asked for her.

She ran as best as she was able towards Snake Hill.
Dec 13, 2021 10:15 pm
Hearing the ruckus behind her, Kristin turns to see Susan about to take a gulp from the gas can. Without thinking, she tackles the other woman!

Rolls

Assault - (2d10+5)

(94) + 5 = 18

Dec 13, 2021 10:17 pm
OOC:
Oh yes, lets roll for it

Rolls

Protect - (2D10+3)

(86) + 3 = 17

Dec 14, 2021 12:40 am
nezzeraj sent a note to nezzeraj
[ +- ] Tension and SP
Dec 14, 2021 12:44 am
OOC:
Just a suggestion, but I think a fight over a gas can while Lucas is holding a chainsaw might be a good opportunity for Lucas' exit lol. For opposed checks, only the initiator has to roll, and the target number is 10 + the opponent's attribute. The result is the same though, so Susan loses 1 SP. This should be an entertaining outcome lol.
Dec 14, 2021 3:38 am
Kristin hits Susan hard, sending her sprawling, the gasoline can flying from her flailing fingers. "What the hell are you thinking?!" she shouts. "That's gasoline, not liquor, genius!" For a brief moment, she considers knocking Susan unconscious for her own good, but decides against it. "We need everyone we can get," she mutters.
Dec 14, 2021 5:53 am
"No, Aunt Patty switched it," Susan argues, watching helplessly as the can of gasoline tumbles away.
Last edited December 14, 2021 10:08 am
Dec 14, 2021 8:25 am
Quote:
"How are we going to get to the nurse's station?"
"We'll have to make a--"

Run for it, Dacey was intending to say. But the words die on her lips seconds before she seals up the bandage on Jessica's back. There is... there is something in the wound.

"Jesus," the black woman swears as she lifts the bandage so she can seen beneath. The puffy, puckered wound is seeping blood, but worse -- so much worse -- there are maggots eating their way free of the girl at the site of the injury, chewing their way through Turner's live flesh. "Myiasis?" the former paramedic says incredulously.

Then, before Williams can even really make sense of what she's seeing, what she's dealing with, Patty blurts what she does and goes, heading off into the storm.

"What?!" Dacey calls after the woman as she goes through the door. "Wait! You've got the radio!" Standing, she runs for the now-open door. "Patty, wait!"
Dec 14, 2021 7:54 pm
Already injured from falling into a pile of nails, and blood running into his eyes, obscuring his vision, Lucas struggles with one hand to try and grab the gas can away from Susan, trying to take care to keep the running chainsaw from getting near anyone. He forgets about Kristin, for a moment, who suddenly comes from out of nowhere, and rushes to help tackle Susan.
Her efforts are successful, and the gas can goes sliding across the gymnasium floor, but during the two womens' struggle, Lucas is knocked aside and goes sprawling forward, death grip still on the chainsaw, his palm down on the safety switch and his finger unwisely on the trigger. He lands forward on the polished floor with the chainsaw underneath him, the saw taking an ugly chunk out of the polished floor's wood strips, and as the front hand guard breaks under his weight the chain suddenly leaps into action.
With a deafening "WwWRRRrrrr...." the saw springs into action, and the struggling women take a pause in their fight to glance over at the commotion and see a look of "Oh shit, what the fffuuu..." written over Lucas's face as the saw grinds sloppily through the aspiring college wrestler's breastbone, cutting messily through his lungs, heart and esophagus, a slurry of blood and bone and other offal bits spraying outwards and away from him like a wood chipper's discharge. A steady flow of the last of Lucas's blood begins running from his mouth and nose before the light drains from his eyes and his head falls to the floor.

For a few seconds longer the saw runs on underneath him when suddenly his body shifts and presses down on the saw's chain. It bites again into the basketball court and as the chain's teeth dig into hardwood, it suddenly leaps forward and skids out from under Lucas's body and skitters across the floor three or four feet ahead. Finger off the trigger now, and safety lever no longer depressed, the chainsaw sits on the ground idling like an angry animal warning against further molestation, belching two-cycle exhaust into the room.
Dec 14, 2021 8:21 pm
Susan screams in terror as she watches Lucas saw himself to death with the chainsaw. She crawls backwards on her hands and feet to get as far away from him as possible, pressing herself into the corner and sobbing in shock.
Dec 15, 2021 12:30 am
OOC:
That was an epic exit! Haha so great.
Dec 15, 2021 3:27 am
Kristin likewise screams, her temporary problem with Susan forgotten. It is all she can do not vomit as a bit of Lucas lands on her. She staggers away from the running chainsaw as though afraid it might take to life on its own and kill them as well.
Dec 16, 2021 8:21 am
And just like that, Patty is gone, running into the rain. The woman is not in her right mind!

"Jessica, stay here!" Dacey calls over her shoulder before she goes after the older woman. "You're still losing a lot of blood -- I wasn't able to... get it stopped! I'm going to go after Patty and get the full medkit -- just hang on until I get back! I'll just be a minute!"

She didn't have the heart to tell the brunette about the maggots crawling through her body. Not yet. And so squinting into the rain, Williams limps off into the storm as fast as she can...
Last edited December 16, 2021 8:25 am
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.