The Flood: Character Creation

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Sep 16, 2021 12:10 pm
If it's 7 years later, Andy is 19 and already in the local college. If he's 17 he's getting ready to go, and he got a free ride soccer scholarship. He never left home and will commute in his mom's old Honda CRV which she gave to him.
Sep 16, 2021 12:29 pm
George would be 19, so college life sounds good. Probably same school as Andy. He's taking science / majoring in chemistry, but had been thinking pre-law. If only he could keep his grades up because he misses a lot of classes.
Sep 16, 2021 1:47 pm
Would Andy and Georgie have stayed in touch I wonder? Andy would have been pretty busy with soccer and studies but maybe they got together occasionally when they bumped into each other on campus?
Sep 16, 2021 2:57 pm
Hells yeah, George would totally keep in touch. Maybe a new rub between them is Andy trying to avoid "the pot" in case of random doping tests, and George just always having a slight herbal smell and inviting him to all kinds of crazy parties.
Sep 17, 2021 3:50 pm
Someone mentioned somewhere that Jaden probably failed school and/or spent time in prison. Here's my -always in a friendly way, FU idea. xD

Ever heard of Brian May?😈
Last edited September 17, 2021 3:50 pm
Sep 17, 2021 3:52 pm
Zoomed in, that picture is great. Not zoomed in, Jaden looks like he's wearing cat ears 😆
[ +- ] uwu
Sep 17, 2021 4:48 pm
bowlofspinach says:
Zoomed in, that picture is great. Not zoomed in, Jaden looks like he's wearing cat ears 😆
[ +- ] uwu
He was a furry before furries were furry!
Sep 17, 2021 5:14 pm
Harrigan says:
bowlofspinach says:
[ +- ] uwu
He was a furry before furries were furry!
GEEZ!

Definitely not a furry.
[ +- ] Brian May

KCC

Sep 19, 2021 10:50 am
Let’s talk about the group…

FRICTION

What is it?

Love?
Is there any blossoming romance within the group? Or a missed opportunity that caused a sore spot?

Sexuality?
Are you still trying to figure out who you all are?

Rivalry?
A fight over the attention of another group member? A competitiveness surrounding work and school?

Unfair Behavior?
Is one of you bringing the rest of the group down? Perhaps one of you is making the rest look bad by doing so well?

Malice?
Any hidden venom built up over the years since summer camp?

Misunderstandings?
Anyone have a fundamental misunderstanding of who the other people you grew up with are now?

Theft/Crime
Anyone bringing the authorities down on the groups head?

Cowardice/Fear/Weakness?
Anyone chicken out and let one of their friends down in a big way? You said you’d be there but you weren’t, and things went bad.
OOC:
As a group, we need to choose ONE and then trash it out among ourselves! I just gave an idea for each, feel free to offer up alternatives, of course!

KCC

Sep 19, 2021 10:59 am
Could simply be that your group is drifting apart, or has…

Did you talk in the intervening years? Maybe for a while, and then life happened? Or maybe you split into various groups?

Maybe some of you are less happy about growing apart than others? Maybe some of you fight to keep the gang together while others say all that stuff you did was stupid kid stuff?

Another idea is all! Throw them out there, folks!
Sep 19, 2021 11:08 am
It seems like we all kind of drifted apart. At least from my angle and from what I heard from Ol' Spud.

That may be part of it. Romantically, there's also at least the Andy/Em thing
Sep 19, 2021 1:46 pm
Yeah, but Andy might be put off by Em's wayward tendencies that got her in juvie. But that has RP potential too.
Sep 19, 2021 2:05 pm
It seems like Mikey left town, and Em might have disappeared too only to return recently. Not sure about Jaden, other than maybe he's into fat bottomed girls.

So that really just leaves Andy and Spud as the part that stuck together.
Sep 19, 2021 2:11 pm
Maybe Andy and Spud are dating now
Sep 19, 2021 2:34 pm
You think you're a man but you're only a boy
You think you're a man but you're only a toy
You think you're a man but you just couldn't see
You weren't man enough to satisfy me.

-Divine
Sep 19, 2021 3:06 pm
Poor Andy, none of his advances work out
Sep 19, 2021 3:48 pm
The day is yet young!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.