OoC chat

load previous
Sep 26, 2022 6:40 am
Jules would love the yellow one (dex ).
Sep 27, 2022 9:15 pm
Reynard will go with Strength, I suppose

KCC

Oct 4, 2022 8:39 am
It does strike me funny that we murked the Darkling Big Boss without a second thought, but kept the big bad alive. Does strike me as very Hollywood!

Our hero mows through a gauntlet of mooks only to have a crisis of conscience over the one person that actually deserves to get got! :D
Oct 4, 2022 2:21 pm
Hehe... True that. XD

Len

Oct 4, 2022 4:03 pm
KCC says:
It does strike me funny that we murked the Darkling Big Boss without a second thought, but kept the big bad alive. Does strike me as very Hollywood!

Our hero mows through a gauntlet of mooks only to have a crisis of conscience over the one person that actually deserves to get got! :D
She cast Darkness. She deserved to die :D
Oct 13, 2022 4:05 am
Awww Twisp is missing all the jabberwock-speak! In the beginning I was playing Twisp as the white rabbit with a dash of Doc Brown, but the more chronurgy magic he cast, gradually and unintentionally those proportions got reversed haha!
Oct 28, 2022 3:53 am
Sorry about my absence. I might be able to carve out some time later today. Will do my best.
Oct 28, 2022 6:59 pm
That was amazing how Sarynn dealt with the redcaps!
Nov 11, 2022 7:17 am
I apologize for my latest unexpected and extended absence! We had a sudden death in the family. My cousin worked a farm way out in the countryside so we've been off-grid the past week or so to be with his wife and kids.

I'll do my best to get caught up with my games as soon as I can. Thanks!

KCC

Jan 15, 2023 6:57 am
Checking in that we are all good! Don’t want to hog the spotlight or multi post!

Len

Jan 15, 2023 5:43 pm
Sorry, planning to update today.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.