Checking in

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Sep 27, 2021 11:05 pm
What's up, gang? A friend mentioned this site today, so I figured I'd make an account and give PBP gaming a look. I've played tons of games over the years, from fantasy to horror to superheros, and lots in between. I've done professional illustration work for a while, and like to incorporate that into my games.
Sep 27, 2021 11:07 pm
Hey there, and welcome!

Don't believe anything anyone tells you about me. Even if it's good. ESPECIALLY if it's good.
Sep 27, 2021 11:08 pm
Welcome planbstudio. Glad to have you. Anything you think you'd like to try first with PBP?
Sep 27, 2021 11:17 pm
Welcome aboard! I'm sure there's a game or three on GP that should appeal to you. Check out the GP Discord if you're into that sort of thing. There should be a slew of helpful links incoming shortly.
Sep 27, 2021 11:29 pm
Welcome!
Sep 28, 2021 12:02 am
Hello and welcome!
Sep 28, 2021 12:05 am
Welcome! I'd love to see some of your work if you have it hosted somewhere
Sep 28, 2021 1:37 am
Welcome to GP, planbstudio! Hope you have fun here, and look forward to playing together.
Sep 28, 2021 2:28 am
Welcome! A game that incorporates player drawings into the mechanics somehow... That sounds pretty cool, actually. Let's get the Kicstarter up pronto!
Sep 28, 2021 2:32 am
Thanks for the warm welcome and kind words, everyone. I'm looking forward to running a game soon, and maybe jumping into one too. I've mostly ran D&D the last few years (I've got a soft spot for the early editions), but I've got a mostly complete Marvel Superheroes adventure written too.
Sep 28, 2021 3:22 am
Vouching for planbstudio - he's a fun addition to the table, and a wizard with his markers
Sep 28, 2021 4:39 am
Welcome aboard
Sep 28, 2021 4:41 am
Welcome, planbstudio!

If you want to see how GP functions, here are links to the New GP Member Guide, the forum rules and this video introduction made by user Qralloq. You might also be interested in looking through some public games as well to get a feel for the site.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You're also invited to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

I also run a beginner's game as a quick introduction to GamersPlane and play-by-post, if you're interested.

If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to contact any of the following moderators:

bowlofspinach
CancerMan
Dramasailor
Jabes.plays.RPG
Len
Naatkinson
Qralloq
Keleth (site owner)

Happy gaming!
Sep 28, 2021 6:59 am
Welcome to the community, planbstudio!
Sep 28, 2021 7:09 am
Welcome. I drew an illustration once and brought it to my gaming table. Now I play my games online.
Sep 28, 2021 11:28 am
Welcome, planbstudio!

Len

Sep 29, 2021 12:05 am
Welcome aboard, planbstudio! Looking forward to gaming with you ☺️

You do not have permission to post in this thread.