Character Creation and Session 0 questions

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Oct 8, 2021 7:36 pm
Hmmm, well Lathander works out as a god of Redemption, (Rebirth is close enough), though it seems a bit ridiculous that’d he’d take a direct interest in Phoenix.
So maybe an Avatar or similar celestial being under Lathander?
Oct 8, 2021 9:08 pm
Tenrec, I'm sorry to repeat but we play RAW. As much as I understand your sub-class you must pick creature of type Celestial not a deity. Given the context I would prefer the creature to be CR10+.
Should you choose a creature from official DnD source book I would be able to research it further and incorporate.
You could tell me your imagined background and reasons for that creature choosing you. I will then try to figure out reason for this creature to let you get into the maze and how that creature will support you here.
Oct 8, 2021 9:46 pm
So like a Solar, or Planetar
Oct 9, 2021 7:52 am
Tenrec says:
So like a Solar, or Planetar
Yes, that's how I understand the description of selestial subclass
Oct 9, 2021 2:58 pm
Found a website to convert my jpg.
Oct 10, 2021 3:56 pm
I just realized I have Elrond a short bow to start with (which I’m not proficient in) instead of a light crossbow so I changed it, hopefully that’s ok
Oct 10, 2021 5:09 pm
TheFrenchNorth says:
I just realized I have Elrond a short bow to start with (which I’m not proficient in) instead of a light crossbow so I changed it, hopefully that’s ok
Sure! Absolutely.
Oct 11, 2021 6:09 am
I'll wait for tenrec to make his move, if he doesn't move Anguis will attempt to forcefully move him out of the way.
Nov 13, 2021 9:07 pm
Hi folks! New to the game, but not new to 5e or PbP. I saw the races that weren't allowed and I'm good with that. I don't see any info on multiclassing, however. Then again, it's an optional rule, which is egregiously close to a variant rule. Do we know if multiclassing is allowed?
Nov 13, 2021 11:48 pm
Yes you could do multiclass, I do't mind that.
Nov 15, 2021 2:35 pm
Hey all. New addition here. As a group, what do you guys believe will be most beneficial? Any areas lacking? the GM and I discussed a healer and I thought maybe a rogue. I've played everything in the past, so looking for some feedback from the group.
Nov 15, 2021 2:42 pm
Well, we have a barbarian, a paladin, a monk?

Make your pick, i guess??

Anyhow if another angel brings this one in my character is most likely having a mental breakdown XD
Nov 15, 2021 7:14 pm
Clover, the small Haregon Arcane Trickster has been submitted.
Nov 15, 2021 7:46 pm
Wait... Are Haregon official? (during the last years they have been printing books like crazy....)
Last edited November 15, 2021 7:47 pm
Nov 15, 2021 7:51 pm
I believe so. They were printed in the recently released The Wild Beyond the Witchlight book.
Nov 15, 2021 8:22 pm
Oh that is the new book published few months ago, yes, let's go with that.
I hope other players don't mind that I will alter the last events and announce the two new characters came together
Nov 15, 2021 8:29 pm
Could you please describe how Clover looks like? Is he small or medium? So I can introduce him into the game chat.
Nov 15, 2021 8:41 pm
somethingsomethingbirds1 says:
I believe so. They were printed in the recently released The Wild Beyond the Witchlight book.
cool! I will need to check it out soon!
Nov 15, 2021 9:32 pm
He is small. He has dark brown fur, but is covered in dark leather armor with a hood and face wrap, similarly colored. he carries a rapier on his hip, but prefers his short bow.
Nov 15, 2021 9:40 pm
Could we agree that you have met the monk before and have carried you in, so you could introduce yourself jumping out of his clothes?
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.